New stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff

When will Jackson announce their new stuff for 2003 ?

Re: New stuff

According to the Jackson guy I spoke with the only new stuff for 2003 are some new finishes. I asked if that was because of the Fender buyout and he said "yeah, pretty much". He said they didn't have a lot of time to get stuff ready for NAMM.

I asked about custom shop wait times and he said they're still a bit behind but in about 2-3 months they should be able to get stuff done faster.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't expect much new at all with the Fender buyout. It's just the way it would be in any business. I don't blame Jackson for that one.

Comment

So we won't see any of the new USA Charvels for a while? Or did I misunderstand, and you were only talking about Jacksons? (same company, yes, but they could be referred to separately I guess).

Comment

What about those string-thrus with the 3x3 heads I saw in someones pics from NAMM ? Are those Custom Shops just made for the show ? Damn, I was hoping they were production !

Comment

The only thing new that I wanted to see was the limited edition Jason Becker guitar. But I kinda figured Fender would drop the ball on that one... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Wait for Summer NAMM in Nashville...

Pat

Comment

Pat obviously knows something we don't... Am I right Pat? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X