NAMM Guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Guitars?

Some of those custom Jacksons from the NAMM pictures where amazing (Blood drip skull, RULES), does anyone know if they are for sale? Does the custom shop build them on order or are they just one of a kind for the NAMM show?

Re: NAMM Guitars?

They are usually up for sale ... a lot of that stuff sells quickly depending on how expensive each item is ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Those four pointies were owned by Dan Fastuca (sp?), the guitarist for Jet Black. They were Custom Shop guitars built for endorsee Dan.

Comment

Yup, what Chuck said... They were cool, but I would've changed a few things, but hey, not my guitars... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] D Wade said the holograms cost $1200 a sheet and came from Switzerland or something, pretty sure it was Switzerland. There's also a hologram in the right eye of the skull on that.

Most of those guitars were sold by the time I got there Thursday, but I "really" tried to get that Firebird, the white/blk KV2 was cool as well...

Pat

More pics are up and K Maynard is helping on the editing, but these are raw and unedited, high speed access is pretty much mandatory...

http://www.chicagowebs.com/guitars/namm

Pat

Comment

I spoke to a Jackson guy and he said that all of the custom shop guitars were already sold and the guitars that weren't sold were going to a big ass trade show in Germany.

Comment

Pat, thanks very much for the pics. Finally some close ups of those black & green USA Charvels. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Can't quite make out the fretboard on `em though. I'm wondering if they were rosewood or ebony? The neck profile looked nice and thin, too. Just like I like `em. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Hoping they're new production models, not just one-offs for NAMM.

Comment

Any pics of Eddy V.H [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Just curious as to what he looks like now a days.
              Finn

Comment

check Eddie thread in the Artist category.
                I posted some pics of him and his refreshment at NAMM
                Don't surprise!
                [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X