Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me, I think I'm really bored with Jackson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me, I think I\'m really bored with Jackson

[ QUOTE ]
    There are LOTS of great guitar companies out there building excellent guitars that are every bit as good as Jackson.
    Branch out and explore. Life would be awful stale if there were only one guitar to play!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know its all about opinion on this one but my opinion is that there are not very many companies that have the playability, tone and quality all wrapped up in one guitar.

I have compared many of them head to head including many high end customs like Tom Andersons, Warriors, Bakers, Suhrs, Zions, etc...

Here in Minneapolis we have Willies Guitars and American Guitar Boutique and both carry very top of the line high end axes. I'd take my PC1 over any of them any day.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I have never get bored with these Jackson especially from 80's.
      Maybe shapes ? yes but the colors, I think I have so much fun checking these guitars out.
      But if you go to PRS forum, you will only get to see 2 or 3 shapes and most of them are in solid colors and trans colors.
      I'd be so bored watching these even some of them are real nice though.

Comment

I can't buy any more guitars. I have more than I need, and shouldn't spend the money either. I just want to LOOK! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You could always order a custom shop! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured this out years. A CS will do the trick if you have time money and patience! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

sell a couple, and have a dream axe built at the custom shop with artwork by mr. learn. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Working at a music store, I get really bored with guitars pretty easily too. But there is always something cool about breaking out a nice Les Paul or SG or McCarty to me, and I dont think that'll ever go away.

Comment

As long as jackson keeps up thier quality, tuneomatic bridges, and neck specs I'd be fine if they only built one shape.

Comment

This is blasphemy!!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I have a San Dimas coming and I am actually feeling guilty about it...
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I know how you feel, zeegler, but remember that guitars are--first and foremost--a creative tool. Sometimes the most boring, beat-to-hell guitar has the right mojo to it and will lift your creativity.

As far as fun stuff to look at, I don't know of many manufacturers whose standard production offerings are all that exciting. The fun stuff always comes out of custom shops.

Comment

I have the same problem regarding guitars but I found a cure. Start getting heavy into amps.

Comment

Working...
                      X