No announcement yet.

why doesn't Jackson sell small shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why doesn\'t Jackson sell small shirts!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    well...rhoads was small...

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but he was also in his mid-twenties. The average JCFer and, dare I say, Jackson owner, is close to middle age. I'm sure if Randy were alive today he'd have a receding hairline and a pooch hangin' over his belt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and playing ESP or Ibanez... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ye of little faith. For shame, Toru. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Jackson only makes large shirts so your lady can wear them to bed with nothing under it.....
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Actually, they sell women underwears I think.
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Actually, they sell women underwears I think.
          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is only so you know which groupies are cool and which to ditch. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] geez, small? Im not sure if jackson sells wash cloths [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] geez, small? Im not sure if jackson sells wash cloths [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

boo, i hate wearing clothes that are loose on me. I like them tight.

Comment

Working...
              X