gallery pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gallery pics

What qualifies a guitar to go in the gallery and how would I go about trying to get one in there?

Re: gallery pics

http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/conditions.html

Comment

It has to be a Jackson or Charvel and John_S answered your other question.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I know this is a J/C site, but that's bogus... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] There's ALOT of other beautiful guitars out there that us members have in there collection that would be worthy for GOTM. And I don't mean one's on e-bay for $800 bucks.......

(ducking behind monitor as beer bottles fly at me....)
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Please tell me you're not serious.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

O.kay, maybe not the $800 bucks part, but the rest of it...... yes!
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

sure there are a lot of beautiful guitars of other makes in folks' collections. Feel free to share them in the Guitars By Other Manufacturers section. That is the Jackson/Charvel Forum Gallery, for the posting of Jackson & Charvel guitars.

If you feel compelled to post your guitars of other makes online, check out Collectguitars.com, make your own website, or post them in the section I mentioned above. Insisting that the Gallery be opened up for the posting of guitars from all guitar builders is bogus. There are plenty of places elsewhere dedicated to other manufacturers.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/conditions.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, apprently I can't find things that are right in front of my face. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Each brand has both official and fan sites, and each of those usually has a Gallery for those brands' models. I have no interest in seeing someone's Ibenhad, ESPee, Gibson, Fender, or PRS collection, especially sucking up valuable bandwidth in a J/C Gallery.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    O.kay, maybe not the $800 bucks part, but the rest of it...... yes!

[/ QUOTE ]

You make no sense. We go to the J/C site to see Jacksons and Charvels, not Gibsons, Fenders or others mentioned.

That's like saying "why can I look at Ford's at the Chevy dealership?"

Comment

Sorry about that, my bad. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.......just a suggestion, at least I don't knock other people's gear. That IS wrong!

Comment

Let's put this in perspective... This current version of the JCF has been around for close to three years now, and I'm sure that it has been around for at least a couple of years before that. So in that time wouldn't you think that if there was a large outpouring of sentiment to open up the Jackson/Charvel Forum gallery to guitars that are not Jacksons or Charvels, wouldn't you think we would have done that by now?
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Each brand has both official and fan sites, and each of those usually has a Gallery for those brands' models. I have no interest in seeing someone's Ibenhad, ESPee, Gibson, Fender, or PRS collection, especially sucking up valuable bandwidth in a J/C Gallery.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true for those brands. But where can I showcase my Hondo? Or my Vantage? Or my Fernandes Darth Vader Nomad? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Sorry about that, my bad. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.......just a suggestion, at least I don't knock other people's gear. That IS wrong!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is bagging on other people's gear?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true for those brands. But where can I showcase my Hondo? Or my Vantage? Or my Fernandes Darth Vader Nomad? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you http://www.hippietimsguitars.com/ is available. http://www.hippietim.com/ seems to be taken.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X