What's a good price for a Model neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a good price for a Model neck?

What could I expect to spend on a model series maple/maple neck? That is, if I ever find one. What do they normally go for?

Re: What\'s a good price for a Model neck?

No one, huh? I was thinking somewhere in the ballpark of a hundo, more or less. Any thoughts?

Comment

Check ebay completed auctions...they're all over the map.

Comment

I did that. They seem to range from $40 to $150 or so. I guess I was more wondering what someone would pay/sell for here.

Comment

It depends but maybe up to $150?
          If I wanted one badly, I would pay about that but safe to say $100 would be a fair price for a neck.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            If I wanted one badly, I would pay about that but safe to say $100 would be a fair price for a neck.

[/ QUOTE ] I"ll agree. Seems the price is creeping up on these necks. If it helps, I bought a 375 neck (maple fretboard)on Ebay for $76 six months ago. One little chip in the middle on the tip of the headstock, and the heel had never been drilled.
            For the one that's out there now, $125-$145. And that's due to the maple fretboard. It just depends on if any one else is trying to back door it or not.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I"ll agree. Seems the price is creeping up on these necks. If it helps, I bought a 375 neck (maple fretboard)on Ebay for $76 six months ago. One little chip in the middle on the tip of the headstock, and the heel had never been drilled.
              For the one that's out there now, $125-$145. And that's due to the maple fretboard. It just depends on if any one else is trying to back door it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't suppose you'd want to sell/trade that maple fretboard neck, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I just sold a very sweet USA Jackson neck on Ebay, and got only $130 for it. It does have a headstock tip repair, but I still thought it was worth more than that!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Working...
                X