Boston Stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston Stores?

Matts has the best selection of New Jacksons and Charvels I've seen in the Boston area.
    As far as used goes it's always hit or miss. GC has some once in a while. Daddys', hmmmmmm I 'm surprised they are still open,all I ever see in Daddys is Ibanez.
    there are lots of small music stores around you just have to keep an eye out for them.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! There is a T stop right up the street from my shop, so the train will bring you here from Boston. All you have to do is get onto the commuter rail, a few of the guys that teach here take the train from Boston on a regular basis.
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Thanks for the kind words guys! There is a T stop right up the street from my shop, so the train will bring you here from Boston. All you have to do is get onto the commuter rail, a few of the guys that teach here take the train from Boston on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's gotta be a bitch when they buy a 4x12 cabinet from you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

When I bought my PA head off of Matt I had to walk from Weymouth to Whitman with it. That sucked BIG time.
          The T station is probably just under a mile from Matt's shop.

Comment

Isn't Whitman like 5 miles from here? Wow...
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Ya know....the Chuckwagon can make deliveries too!!LOL!!

Comment

Working...
              X