where the hell was everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the hell was everyone?

ok, it seems like their were alot more their, so where were you guys? all i met was
    racerx, sid, chuckracer, doc, sully, jeramy, and pstang, i think thats it, didnt see venom boy or jacksondinky, etc,..

[ January 20, 2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: XXX ]

Re: where the hell was everyone?

lol!
    I was there only Saturday.
    I don't even know faces of JCF members so I didn't know who to talk to.
    I only met Brooks at NAMM.

I saw couple of familier faces at Jackson booth but didn't know who they are.One big guy wearing Black shirts with 2 Blonde chicks.....

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Brad,

A super huge thank you to you bro! It was indeed a pleasure and you are truly a class act! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Till next year... And no Outback, alright? And I [EDIT] WON'T [EDIT] do the the Absolute, deal? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tell Jack thanx again for me!

Anytime you get to the midwest bro, let me know, the door's open!

Pat

[ January 20, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Strangletooth ]

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
        lol!
        I saw couple of familier faces at Jackson booth but didn't know who they are.One big guy wearing Black shirts with 2 Blonde chicks.....

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was probably me!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron!!!!!! Where you been homeslicewhitetoast???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
            lol!

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was probably me!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking of that!!
            When I look at him, I was thinking that must be Ron but when I saw him with 2 Blonde chicks, I said to myself, better not to bother his 3some.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Brad, you rule! Thanks so much for everything, we really owe you one! Please thank Jack for me and Paul too, it was really great to meet him and hope that we can hang out when he comes to town!

Comment

for summer NAMM, tell me like a week beforehand if you want quality badges [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

~E

Comment

Illumina, I may be interested... but I forgot when Summer NAMM is...

Comment

Hey Brad I was there [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for getting us the passes you rule bro! Like Pat said when you're in the Midwest my parents house is your house [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Joel
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

du, i know you were thier joel! lol, ron what chicks? i didnt see any chicks, you have to e mail me the photo we took together.
                      i was with a blonde and a red head, accually two red heads,

Comment

Pat, stop changing your name, lol, why no more outback? i love that place, i was shocked brooks didnt go even one night

Comment

Yeah, Outback is good stuff! I think pat just doesnt want to be reminded of that night haha.

Comment

Brad, Jeremy, Pstang, Venom, and the REST of ya - 'Twas MY PLEASURE MEETING ya, and associating a face with a name...

and Brad...WHAT THE HELL did your Mother FEED YOU when you were young ???...PLANT FOOD ??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...Guys, I am a little better than 6'2", and I needed a STEPLADDER to look BRAD in the eyes !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - YOU are ONE TALL DUDE !!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 21, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

Doc...where were you at man? I heard you were there but I can't believe I didn't run into you once. Did ya *****slap EVH for all the BS he's been pullin?
                              I tried to email you last week two both addresses before I left and both emails bounced back for some reason...
                              -Joel
                              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                              RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                              X