Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where the hell was everyone?

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
    Ron!!!!!! Where you been homeslicewhitetoast???!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh,,, at NAMM? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I think a virus got my new PC, so I had to drag out my old one. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by XXX:
      ok, so where were you guys? all i met was
      racerx, sid, chuckracer, doc, sully, jeramy, and pstang
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All? All? I think that list there is all that matters! HA HA [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the hookup, Brad; it was way cool being in your entourage! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Or was that Jack F's entourage? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was only there Thursday 10:00 - 2:00 and then on Sat. 10:00- 2:00 FREAKIN ZOO!!!

Comment

Mostly jacks! some of mine some of his, the girls were mine the guys were his, and us guys like sandman etc.
          also Ron, save that pass, fransico wants it, we need to get together since were so close, what are you doing tomorrow? Alcaholica is playing out this way and their a Great Matallica cover, ooop's Tribute band, you can come over see the stuff and we can go and stay over! get Tommy Mulhame to go to!

[ January 23, 2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: XXX ]

Comment

Working...
          X