Where should I post my pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I post my pics??

I've just recently joined the forum and would like to share some pics of my guitars (I'm digging out my old pics and taking some new ones today...). Where would be the proper place to post them? In the gallery? One at a time in the proper section of the forum (i.e. Import Charvel, etc.)? I just wanna do it in conformance with acceped practice. Thanks.

Re: Where should I post my pics??

If your collection pics include Jackson or Charvel, post in this section.
    It doesn't really have to go to Import section.
    If you need a help to post pics, send them to me , I will help you out.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome aboard,Single..Great people here,you'll have a great time..
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Ill always offer my website for forum members as well, just click on my name and send the pics to my email. Welcome to the boards man, enjoy yourself

Comment

Post them wherever it applies. If you have just USA Jacksons, post them in the USA Jackson section. If you have just USA Charvels, post them in the USA Charvel section. If you have a mix of Jacksons and Charvels, imports and USAs, post them in the General J/C section. If all your guitars are neither Jackson nor Charvel, post them in the Guitar By Other Manufacturers section. Use discretion and common sense as your guide and nobody will give you heck. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Posting them one at a time? No, no, no! All in one post if applicable. Otherwise, ya might be considered to be spamming. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

We do have a JCF Gallery but they take time to submit and it's just easier posting them on the forum. However, if you do want to make a submission to the Gallery, here are the publication conditions:

http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/conditions.html

Click on the red text in my signature below this sentence if you need guidance in posting pics on the forum.

Comment

Hey man! Welcome! You're bound to have a great time here!

Can't wait to see the pics of your axes man. It's no biggie if there's a couple of other guitars in the picture, besides a couple of Jacksons/Charvels.

I'm also always available to help ya out with any pics that need hosting or posting, just hit me with an e-mail. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and guidance. I'm still working on getting pics together - I took some digitals outdoors yesterday but the lighting was kind of funky. I've got some paper prints of some of the guitars, but they need to be dug out. Ever notice there's not enough hours in the day...?

Comment

Working...
              X