Help!!! I need L..A . Area Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! I need L..A . Area Dealers

Anybody know of any stores that Have Charvel San Dimas Models in stock?

Got a huge bonus and want to get something

Re: Help!!! I need L..A . Area Dealers

Went to Guitar Center in Sherman Oaks.

Played a 1 Pu Black SD and a Copperhead 2 pickup.

Had Tuning problems with both, the necks have a cool profile, but didn't feel like a $2500 Neck by any means.

Played a Yellow and Black EVH Art Series, Loved the Neck and though the pick up is not as hot, sounded good.

I left the store alone.

Comment

You should try Wildwest.
      I thought they aren't far from L.A.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You should try Wildwest.
        I thought they aren't far from L.A.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are in Riverside. They seem to have a good stock on hand. I have dealt with them before(have never been to the stoe) and they seem like good people. Depending on where in L.A and what time he goes, could be anywhere from 30 minutes to serveral hours drive.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Tuning problems? V-trem or Floyded?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Floyded, Non-Recessed, but floated quite abit, The EVH didn't. The Intonation was ok, but not anywhere from being good. I know not all guitars are perfect on the floor and before anybody starts I ran a Guitar Store on Ventura and was a Repairman/Touring Tech for years.

These Guitars are set up average and the necks feel nothing like the Old San Dimas, The feel of the Old ones are like comparing the feel of a Nice Crafted Handmade Shotgun to a Daisy Rifle, The necks feel Ibanezy to me..Sorry.

For the Price, I'm not impressed, I'd rather have a Jackson Soloist than a Bolt on.

Comment

Guitar Center in Oxnard has a copperhead also (at least they did last Thursday). They sold a black soloist recently and supposedly 2 EVHs. Nothing else Jackson USA there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I ran a Guitar Store on Ventura and was a Repairman/Touring Tech for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guitar Guitar?

Comment

Working...
                X