My current Line up (PICS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current Line up (PICS!)

Ok so me and the Mrs. bought our first house last September and my monthly housing costs have
    doubled from what they were.
    So my buying sprees have been put on the back burner for a while. Last year at this time I had 14 guitars in my collection.
    Now I'm down to 4 but 4 beauties.
    so without further ado........
    #1. My 88 Snakeskin Jackson Strat. San Dimas plate 5120, but Ontario built yada, yada,yada.
    The neck on this thing feels exactly like the neck on my old Charvel Bengal #2803
    So I sold her to Jwood last year and I just had to get her back.
    Threw on an OFR, swapped out all of the pickups, SH14 custom in the bridge, JB jr. in the mid, lil59er in the neck.
    these mini humbuckers sound great!
    Added a D-tuna and I've got a killer playing and
    now killer sounding Jackson Strat!

#2 My workhorse. 2001 SL2H-MAH If it gets to the point where
    I can only keep one this will be it. I play better on this one than any of my others, and she's been with me the longest. Great player and great sounding guitar.
    My only neck thru and my only 24 fret guitar.

# 3. My Blue quilt GMW. You guys know all about this one.
    Still breaking her in, added a D-Tuna to this one too.
    Killer player.

#4 my Latest addition. GX Bullseye #6026 The reason why I no longer have my Orange Charvel Bengal. Charvel did this one right, a monster of a guitar!

Hopefully I will get into a postion where I can start scooping up some new ones again soon.
    I want to get another old SD Charvel Pointy at some point.
    but for now these will have to do! Not a dog in the bucnch! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Re: My current Line up (PICS!)

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You may have dropped from 14 to 4 but damn , what a cool 4 [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] .
    I would love to have them all , except maybe the Bullseye as I already have one [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Mark
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Four beauties, INDEED! I would take quality over quantity any day. That's a really nice group and I would be proud to own any of those, let alone all four of them! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Very nice !!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I am digging that snakeskin strat very sweet gotta love that maple board [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img].
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

You have a great taste man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

WOW Nick!!!
            You have killer guitars.
            Didn't know you were getting the Bullseye..
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nice swimming pool!
            That would be my future project to have a swimming pool of my own..
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

here's another pic of the Jackson Snakeskin.

Killer neck on this thing, I can't believe I actually got lucky enough to get her back! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                WOW Nick!!!
                You have killer guitars.
                Didn't know you were getting the Bullseye..

Nice swimming pool!
                That would be my future project to have a swimming pool of my own..
                [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                thanks for the comments guys!
                Toru, I Traded Chucksplatter my Charvel Bengal for the Bulls-Eye (hated the Kahler) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                The house and the pool are why I only have 4 now. Livingroom furniture, patio set etc......
                It's f'n killing me! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

I hear ya Nick!
                  I have been working on my future house project for last 5years and what I have done is just to pay off the property but haven't started building a new house yet.
                  Too damn expensive and yes swimming pool will be a must and my guitar room.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hey Nick, if you ever decide to let the Bullseye, let me know!

Comment

damn sweet collection you got.

I would hate to see it when it was 14 strong !! The 4 you got left are killers !

And I agree with the group the snakeskin is awesome, that neck is killer !

Comment

Sweet! Really dig the snake dinky!

Comment

Killer Nick,way most coolest bro!!The neck on the snakeskin looks mighty comfortable!!

& hey Toru,stay away from my old Bullseye ya bastage!!LOL!!

Comment

Nice guitars, and nice pool [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Killer Nick,way most coolest bro!!The neck on the snakeskin looks mighty comfortable!!

& hey Toru,stay away from my old Bullseye ya bastage!!LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Chucky, you should tell me what else you want to get rid of soon. "Tink", OK?
                            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!

Comment

Working...
                              X