• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My current Line up (PICS!)

[ QUOTE ]
    Really nice collection!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Damn, only 4 but they are all awsome. I'm really diggin that snakeskin

Comment

Killer group you got there, Nick! Enjoy them bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And nice choice on the SD custom custom - I just dropped one in my model 2 for kicks.

Comment

GREAT collection!!!

Congrats and enjoy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Killer group you got there, Nick! Enjoy them bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And nice choice on the SD custom custom - I just dropped one in my model 2 for kicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks John, speaking of killer group, you've got quite the kick ass collection yourself get some pics up!
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Sweet line up, Nick! I miss the Snake, you did exactly what I would have done if I kept it - new pups and Dtuna. I'm down to 4 right now myself but they're not quite as nice as yours -lol. That bullseye is sweet but I couldn't believe when I read that you sold the old Charvel. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks John, speaking of killer group, you've got quite the kick ass collection yourself get some pics up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon. Very soon. Just waiting for one to include in a group shot and then I'll post them for all to see.

Comment

Most excellent! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like you narrowed it down to four killers, which I like! I had to do the same. It's a little difficult, but you really appreciate the ones you keep even more. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You now need an acoustic or three. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, notice I no longer have the wine red soloist that you alerted me to on Ebay [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] As I said in your thread, I need an acoustic and I'd like to get a 7 string but those can wait, these 4 fit the bill just fine. I blocked the trems on the Snake and the GMW so I can even do alternate tunings without going mad!! (floyds what are ya gonna do?) [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

This one RULES!!!!!

Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ya, I've been playing this one a lot lately, it's pretty smokin! I've got the Soloist and the GMW tuned to E and the Bulls eye and the Snake tuned to E flat, so depending on what I'm playing I've got my choice of 2 to pick from! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X