Jackson Stars Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars Website?

Anybody know whats going on with the Jackson Stars website. All that comes up is "Welcome to www.jacksonstars.com"
    Just one more guitar!

Re: Jackson Stars Website?

I hope they're not dead like GMP [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    If they are, that's gonna suck - unless of course JCMI is going to start putting out those models over here (like the NASL) [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Or the Kelly Star!

Comment

They're probably changing stuff around and making new additions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I recently saw an ad in a guitar mag here, showing off the USA custom stuff, I guess they're gonna make it so the people on the Japanese market can order USA customs through Stars, with the Stars logo.. so they might have some other stuff in store too.

Comment

hmm well the site is back up, they have different BG colors on the HTML pages, now the the Bond and COW models are posted and a couple diff. finishes but otherwise all the same stuff.

Whoa looks like the KS is gone.. now they offer stuff with kahlers though

Comment

Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Heh - check the pic that shows the back of the neck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            http://www.jacksonstars.com/charvel_model.html#anchor_a
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Steve - Grab me a catalog if you can - I'll PayPal ya the shipping (if you got PayPal).

Comment

Sure man, I'll see if I can get one.
                The catalog might be pretty small.. last time I saw one in the store it was roughly the size of a centerfold or something, haha.

Comment

Let's make sure that misinformation doesn't spread here... Jackson Stars does not export guitars to the US. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but they only build and distribute overseas. Do not assume that since this site has Charvels, that these are a new line of imports.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I mentioned that in the "Import Charvel" thread that got started--- I personally doubt that we'll be seeing these models stateside or elsewhere where Japanese made Jackson/Charvels are "imports," but hey, wouldn't it be nice?

Comment

I think it would kinda be nice, but to me, they're all a continuance of the Jackson line. Dinky bodies, PC headstocks... It just doesn't excite me personally. I'd love to see strat bodies, pointy (or strat) headstocks and top-mounted tremolos.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Anyone else notice the lack of the Kelly Star??
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

As long as they still make the NASL, that's all I'm worried about [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Let's make sure that misinformation doesn't spread here... Jackson Stars does not export guitars to the US. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but they only build and distribute overseas. Do not assume that since this site has Charvels, that these are a new line of imports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

However, they're also doing things over there that aren't being done over here - like the NASL, ASL, and the Kahlered models with the Schaller locking nut - so naturally people are going to find ways to get around the lack of availability, and folks need to know those models/options are available outside the USA.

Comment

Thank you, Captain Bringdown! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X