• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Stars Website?

wtf are Jackson Stars????

Comment

Jackson Stars are such as Michael, Janet, Latoya, Jamaine and so on.
      They are Jackson Stars.
      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It is the new name that Jackson 5 took after the reunion. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Erm, Jackson Japan = Jackson Stars. Japan exclusive models, they were going by Grover Jackson in the past.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          wtf are Jackson Stars????

[/ QUOTE ]

Search function, newbie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(Couldn't resist) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Classic Ron that is...
            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oldie but goodie!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

www.jacksonstars.com woulda been just as easy [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I didn't think he could read Japanese! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

J/K!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    However, they're also doing things over there that aren't being done over here - like the NASL, ASL, and the Kahlered models with the Schaller locking nut - so naturally people are going to find ways to get around the lack of availability, and folks need to know those models/options are available outside the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Well John from Kahler actually says that soon Kahler option will be available for the US line as well.

Also the Kahlers on Jackson Stars are not 2320s, but aliminum cam 2310s according to John. He says that it was some sort of miscommunication. Oh well... It is the product they are pushing so I assume those ones will be on the US line as well. As long as there is a Kahler route there, it shouldn't be a problem to switch out.

Comment

Working...
                    X