My guitars (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My guitars (pics)

Nice collection ! I always thought the Dinky HX was triple hum config like the Stealth HX...

Comment

The Carvin's got me pitchin' a tent! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Try living with THAT mental image! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Nice collection ! I always thought the Dinky HX was triple hum config like the Stealth HX...

[/ QUOTE ]
        Nope. Both have the TOM bridge, but the Stealth version has the three pups and only 22 frets.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The Carvin's got me pitchin' a tent! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Try living with THAT mental image! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I'm trying not to! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now I've just gotta try to keep my breakfast down before I go out to work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

14000 posts and 1 Jackson?!?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

LOL I've had a bunch of imports over the years and the one USA JJP, but now I'm down to the one I play the most. I guess I'll get more Jacksons eventually. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection, the Carvin looks awesome.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  14000 posts and 1 Jackson?!?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur! With just the one Jackson, this thread is in the wrong forum!! Ha ha! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Quiet, Ronald! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I noticed the fine-tuning tailpiece on the Les Paul! Was it a direct drop-in or was there modification involved?

That Jackson is bitchin'... it feels like that one has been with you forever. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Since the TP6 is a Gibson product, it's direct drop-in. I think you need to use different studs if you use it on any other guitar besides Gibson. And the Jackson is a '94 that I bought new I guess in either '94 or '95... still love the thing and it's relegated to D tuning. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Busting aside, nice collection!
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

nice the carvin is sweet, dont see many maple boards on carvins?

Comment

Yeah, seems most people prefer ebony on Carvins, but I prefer their maple. They even offer rosewood as an option now. I had a DC400 and 12-string DC120 with ebony which were cool, but for some reason I like their maple boards better, and they've got a very light matte satin finish on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X