Charvel Noob says hi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Noob says hi...

Welcome... and baby monitors make great recording devices.

Comment

Cheers all - Super cheap is £275 which over here is fuggin' cheap for a neck thru guitar with active pickups. Crazy foo had it on Ebay with a 'buy it now', so I did. There's quite a lot Charvels on UK Ebay as all the kids here want Ibanez and they don't generally know that much about the late 80's ranges.

More info in profile eh...I'll see what I can do, though you all come round at once for a drink it's going to be cosy.

And Justine...future of british rock guitar - notice the wink, that's sarcasm mate...though you know it's got to be true, although I need one of them li'l goatees like you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Welcome... and baby monitors make great recording devices.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to convince the wife that the UHF wireless was a better plan for the baby, but she felt it was a trifle expensive for the purpose...women eh? (went and bought it anyway [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Comment

Did you get it on ebay UK? I got a 4 in February on ebay UK for 250 pounds, but that seems to be a great price for a 5! Nice score! Welcome here!

Comment

Yeah - was in Wiltshire.

Comment

will lend you my goatee my old china-good score on that axe-hurry up and record a tune with it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, I would, but I just fused the adaptor for my soundcard, so I now have to buy another one. Bugger [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Unless....I have a plan! I use the adaptor from the child monitor in the photo up there....

....but then I won't be able to hear him if he cries.....

Ah well..... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Good to have you here, fellow GWarrior!

.j.

Comment

Working...
                  X