Final Inspection: 10/30/02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Inspection: 10/30/02

My Chlorine SL2 came in while I was at NAMM over the weekend and it's incredible! You rule MATT!

One thing struck me though, the final inspection was 10/30/02, the first day Jackson was under FMIC.

Pics will come soon.

[ January 21, 2003, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Re: Final Inspection: 10/30/02

Thats funny cause my final inspection on my custom was early December . Wonder why they ship so out of sequence ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well A guy from Jackson called me a few weeks ago cuz Ive been waiting on my guitar for 7 months and the dude I ordered it from was b***hing them out a little so he called to tell me what was going on and he said the jackson warehouse or whatever was shut down for like 2 weeks cuz since fender bought um they had to do a bunch or stuff and document everything parts paint wood and all that stuff. And he said they were down the first week of the new year. Hope that helps with the odd dates and all if not I tried.

Comment

crappy pic but shows the flame really nice:

Comment

Hey man, that's a sweet guitar! Congratulations!

Lerx
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The blue maple top looks great with all gold hardware. Nice to see gold mounting rings too! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That is a very nice guitar. Yes, the gold hardware really adds to the appearance.

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Wow!!! Congrats, Jeremy!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

In-friggen-credible

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Word is drooling again....where's the bib?... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Nice guitar Jeremy, congratulations!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Great flaming on that axe. Congrats Jeremy.
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      We must increase the bust!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!
                      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

It finally just hit me - your guitar had
                        its FINAL inspection on 10/30/02, but you didn't get it until mid-January 2003? So
                        it takes Jackson nearly 3 months to SHIP your guitar AFTER IT'S FINISHED??????

That explains a lot!

Wait a minute, I think I can figure out the reason - is it:

1) Prompt shipping isn't in the model
                        specs, and is therefore a Custom Shop
                        option costing $1,000.00; however, the Custom Shop is currently backed up so your Custom Shop status will cause another 6-month delay! Thank
                        you for choosing Jackson!
                        2) F**k You! We're JACKSON!
                        3) Everyone was too busy mailing out free SD Rhoads trembars and springs to call UPS and et 'em know 5,000 guitars were ready to be picked up - hey, customer service to the guy who bought our 20-year-old stuff comes FIRST!
                        4) AMIC screwed over Jackson by using
                        their UPS shipping account to send Akai samplers to Snoop Dog hoping to get an ednorsement.
                        5) You guys are all idiots and midgets, except for the fat bald middleaged ones who may or may NOT also be midgets!
                        6) We sent a worker to another pile to get a black Floyd ($1,000 option)
                        and on the way he slipped on a black
                        knob and fell into an idling forklift, accidentally putting it into gear. The forklift rolled all around the loading area, smashing guitars that were packed and ready to go, before making off (unmanned) with a pallet load of guitars to parts unknown. So we had to make 'em all over again, and we just used the old
                        inspection dates that were in our customer files! Isn't that a hoot?
                        Wanna buy some beachfront property in
                        Arizona? Thank you for choosing Jackson to hold your $ for a year for a NON-Custom Shop model!
                        7) FOKK EWE! We're Jackson!

[ January 22, 2003, 04:42 AM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It was a little frustrating waiting almost 3 months for guitars that were already finished to be shipped. I $hit you not, if the buy-out were just 1 week later, the first 5 or so would have been here during the first week of November. If you only knew some of the ways things used to be done through the old system, you would be surprised they got things changed over at all. I won't get into details, but let me just say things can ONLY get better from here on out. BTW, #10 is mine [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Matt, any idea when i'm gunna get mine? #5

Comment

I love that Chlorine finish! Does anyone know if Jackson have any plans to put that on any other guitars, or if they already do?

Beautiful guitar! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X