Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More group picture madness (Jackson, ESP, Taylor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More group picture madness (Jackson, ESP, Taylor)

I realized I hadn't snapped group photos in about two years, and my arsenal has changed drastically since then!

These guitars are my three keepers and are the most expensive instruments I've ever owned. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You've seen them all individually in the various videos I've posted in the MP3 section and in the huge photo-loaded topics I typically take hours to prepare. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-1998 Jackson Shannon Soloist
    -1999 ESP/Edwards '68 Les Paul Custom lawsuit
    -1998 Taylor Koa Series K14c Grand Auditorium

There, I've exhausted all six permutations. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

One for the backs of the guitars is good enough. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: More group picture madness (Jackson, ESP, Taylor)

Nice pics. I dig the Edwards LPC. Nice Shannon too.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: More group picture madness (Jackson, ESP, Taylor)

Wow Nice 3-some! shit I'd take anyone of those!
      I need a nice acoustic, that Taylor kills!
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Re: More group picture madness (Jackson, ESP, Tayl

I needed a nice acoustic too, so I went all-out and dropped the cash. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The Taylor ended up being more expensive than the Jackson and the Edwards COMBINED. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
        Originally posted by StukaJU87:
        Nice Shannon too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever heard anyone say, "Crappy Shannon" before? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Surprisingly, these three guitars have basically ELIMINATED all my guitar-related GAS. Even though I want another 12-string acoustic in my collection again to round out and cover all the bases I need, I'm not too desperate... yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I basically cannot find any stock guitar that tickles my pickle any longer, so a Custom Shop may be in my future soon enough. Hmmm, Jackson 12-string acoustic, nailing two birds with one stone? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, I just realized that these three guitars cover the three basic neck attachment methods, rounding out my small arsenal even more! Jackson = neckthrough, Edwards = setneck (long neck tenon), Taylor = bolt-on (yes, bolt-on!).

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Nice menage-o-three. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very tasty collection!

Comment

Very nice !!! I just picked up a Edwards LP myself.It is a the E-LP-85-CD John Sykes model.They are great guitars very well built.It matches the quality of my 90-91 Jackson Pros.I would love to pickup another one.
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Cool, mine is the E-LP-90LTC. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I hate those stupid designations. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yours has the open Duncans, right?

This one is mine:

ESPguitars.net has a LOT of awesome guitars we don't get here in North America (without a teensy bit of effort). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Where'd you get yours?

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll probably record another updated guitar tour video sometime in the future. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes my is the the same as the one in the first pic.It comes with twin Duncan Distortions. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I was given the email of a english reading saleman at http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/ and they will ship overseas.So it should not be to hard to get another when the time comes.

I actually backdoor my from ebay well sort of.It was on ebay and I emailed the seller with a few question.But at the same a Archtop Pro with a trem showed up and I went after that instead(been really GAS'in for one).Two or three weeks go by and I start GAS'in for a LP Custom.So I took a chance and emailed the seller.We went back a forth and after talking on the phone for a bit I went throught with the deal.It only cost me $680.00 shipped which I think is a steal.
                    Mike
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Very nice!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice group! You just need a few cans of black spray paint to make the Taylor fit in with the others. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K, The Taylor is gorgeous! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Cool!!!
                          Alex and Joe have something in common....
                          1 Black Jackson.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Dat's all you'll evah need"

-Arnold in Conan The Barbarian
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Cool!!!
                              Alex and Joe have something in common....
                              1 Black Jackson.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              That's right! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I did also have the black JJP for a bit, but now that belongs to Pedenmark7.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X