Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me chose my next guitar...? Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me chose my next guitar...? Please!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    haha guitars are cheap on Estonia?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]???

guitars cost 2x more here.
    The only thing that is cheap here are the hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, how cheap is cheap? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Huh huh

[/ QUOTE ]

25$/hour
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Nah, you can definitely find cheaper in Turkey but those are the ones who can't even find a job in Estonia. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been in a Turkey, didn't see any "pro" hookers.
        25$ is avarage here, some are more expensive (100$) but some can give you a bj for a couple of bucks.

But then again, you don't need no hookers here, there are so many nice chicks here who... ah I better not talk about it anymore, Toru may have some sleeping poblems again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I've been in a Turkey, didn't see any "pro" hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]
          There are definitely tons of Ukrainian and Russian women who at least I would consider very "pro". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

well most of our hookers are Russians. Fuck the hooker when you can have easily some really beautiful chick here.

Comment

So, not matter how the guitar is brought into the UK, you still pay all those ricockulous taxes? Damn, that stinks. If I ever sell a guitar to someone in the UK, I'll make sure to draw up the bill of sale as a $20 guitar.

Comment

Sell me your model 5 as a 20 dollars guitar...? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey pott, have you checked out the SLSMG's? They fit most of your wants and needs, are pretty high quality, and you can always change p/ups.

Comment

True that but they're out of my budget I think. Maybe they go for that cheap in the US but it's another story in the UK.
                    That headstock though... I'm yet unpronounced on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X