Marty Friedman ke1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty Friedman ke1

What are the marty friedman ke1 guitars going for?

Re: Marty Friedman ke1

Right under 1k. One GC auction for a solid black one ended with 899 dollars starting bid with no bids and it has been relisted now.

Comment

pretty cheap for that guitar.

Comment

As far as I know if you wait around you can get it probably for a better deal from someone who is selling here.

There is a solid gloss black and a trans-black one on ebay right now both around 1k.

Comment

there's also one here in germany (no-reserve), which I'm also following [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

If you really want that guitar and are following it, why are you posting it on a public forum with 5000 members? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That one is way too expensive though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                If you really want that guitar and are following it, why are you posting it on a public forum with 5000 members? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]where did I say I wanted it? I'm just interested to see the rates for which they are goin'.. and maybe someone here can benefit, no? I thought that was the idea behind this forum [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  where did I say I wanted it?

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  which I'm also following [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Of course, the idea of this forum is to share the passion but if you are going for an item in an auction why would you want to increase the competition, thus decreasing your chance to actually own the item and increasing the price you will be able to get it for? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

there's also one here in germany (no-reserve), which I'm also following [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] it's mine so far [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Not for long! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wow, that one is going to end up really expensive I think.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] it's mine so far [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          wow, e-bay member for years and finally goin' for your 1st score of it?
                          anyway, Belgium is on top here if GoR is coming in also (as for football.. well that's the opposite [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Comment

i think that if i ever collected the money for a USA model Jackson it would probably be a KE-1 , either that or a KE-2....depending on the availability of the marty friedman signature model

they are going for under a grand? i need to start saving up then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that one in germany looks to be in REAL good condition. i bought mine a few weeks back from a member here and all i can say is this is an incredibly underrated guitar to be goin' for these prices. great balance, feel, sound. looks fuckin killer too! i was seriously considering buying another just because i like mine so much and for the price again...unbeatable. but...i've got a Death Warrior on it's way in a week or so. so the backup KE1 will have to wait a few!
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Bleeding from black holes
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                              X