important message to all members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• important message to all members

It has been brought to my attention that members of our boards have recently posted negative comments about us on other boards. While I am of the belief that everyone has a right to their own opinion and the freedom to express it at will I am saddened by the level of play that these people of stooped too. With the sudden upswing of some new boards related to these guitars there should be enough mutual respect for all boards to co-exist without this type of cowardly backstabbing. I have mutual respect for the owners of these boards and I would love to believe that they are of the same moral fiber.

The JCF in itself has become a big board in comparison the other others, but the members are expected to conduct themselves with maturity and respect in regards to other members and other boards. Charvel Central is treated no differently in this manner. Generally people who go to other boards and badmouth their previous home is due to the fact that they could not live within the set guidelines and rules or the former board they frequented. In some cases it is people looking to establish themselves on the pecking order of the new board by dissing the old board. In either case my point of view is simple ...

If you need to go to another board and diss this one, then this board is not for you and you should not feel the need to be here. Would you go to a restaurant and get poor service or bad food and return? Would you return only to complain out loud that you were mistreated? No, so why do this on the internet boards? If you feel there are too many rules here, or the rules do not apply to you then by all means find a place you are comfortable with and make that your home. But in doing so maintain yourself with respect and good moral value and move on as it does the old home no good and or the new home little value.

While the administrators of each board may have differecnes of opinion the one thing that we can all agree on is that we have mutual respect for each other. That's all I ask of anyone and that's all I try to give in return. Before you go to another board and diss us, or even come here to diss another board please think before you post. If you don't feel that you belong because you don't like that rules then move on. I'm not sure why people like to make others miserable ...but in the end they are just message boards ....
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: important message to all members

Well said Kev!!

Comment

I agree with Kev.
      Some people visit and post on too many forums and have no lines in between.
      I am not saying it is a bad thing to visit and post on other forums but why talk bad on other forums?
      Instead, these people should spread positive opinions of how cool JCF is or shut up.

Comment

Nice man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

There are other forums besides the JCF? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Somewhere. They suck though, from what I've heard [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Just kidding [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

There's good and bad in every board. If you're not 100% happy at one board, welcome to the Real World. The Internet is not supposed to a Utopian Society - if you don't like what you see on one board, gouge your eyes out or just move on until you find your Happy Place.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              just move on until you find your Happy Place.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">I knew it (or is that Newc it [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), Newc is Adam Sandler!!

Seriously....cool post, and very true.

For a large board, the JCF is ran very efficiently, and I have to admit, fairly.

Something people sometimes forget, is that on the other side of this black screen is another person with feelings, intelligence, and personality which may not be the same as theirs (what would be the fun in that [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]).

We've all had negative dealings in one form or another on this and possibly other boards, but, at the end of the day, there are so many more important things in life than guitars and this and other websites.

Keep the JCF / CC rolling [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Very well said Kevin....

I frequent a few different boards and the JCF is the one I hang out at the the most. It has a large user base of mostly cool folk and things move faster which I like.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  There are other forums besides the JCF? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  This board is by far the best.Alot of info and kewl folks.Im a member of several boards but this one is one of my faves.Too bad my avatar didnt last that long on here tho...Isnt that right jsullysix.lmao!!!!
                  PS:When ya gonna give me me some skating tips Mr Shawn Lutz?!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

If anyone does that, they're a-holes. Straight and clear.

This is the coolest, most informative and most fun place concerning anything guitar to hang out at, and I think the guys running it for that! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hear Hear dude!
                      I don't even own a Jackson YET, but I dig the atmosphere of this board compared to the others out there. Plus, there are actually adults on this board that conduct themselves with a professional attitude.

Comment

Well said Kev!!
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Hear Hear dude!
                          I don't even own a Jackson YET, but I dig the atmosphere of this board compared to the others out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, dude!!!

This board is GREAT...I've already gotten good advice on amps, technique, and CD recommendations...I'm going to be buying my first Jackson soon too - and I'll be asking for more advice then...

Many thanks TO ALL THOSE who are responsible for making this a great hang!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I really didnt know there were other Jackson/Charvel boards?

whatever, I like it here so they can keep their precious little wannabe forums
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Totally agree with ya man. With a board this huge, I'm actually surprised there aren't more little bastards causing trouble on here all the time. Big thanks to the admins, obviously they keep that BS in check as much as possible. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X