No announcement yet.

Gene Simmons axe guitar fakes... hmmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene Simmons axe guitar fakes... hmmm?

Did anybody see the dude fro Aust. selling Gene Simmons axe guitars as Jacksons with a ? on ebay. Like he wasn't sure if it was a Jackson or not??? I'm not diggin this,,,, FAKES [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Gene Simmons axe guitar fakes... hmmm?

I forgot the name, but is this the guy who builds them himself, and occasionally offers one on Ebay.com? Those with a sh*tty headstock?

Comment

The listing he had before said, Jackson Maybe? Implying it was. they do look close as far as the body goes,but to toss it up like it was a parts mutt (neck changed out or somthing) really bothered me.

Comment

When did Ed Roaman move to Austrailia? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Our "favorite" Edster was caught making these (albeit, the Kramer versions with the forked headstock) a few years back. Don't know if he actually tried to make the Jackson versions as well.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          When did Ed Roaman move to Australia? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't give him any ideas [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], soon I'll find the Ed Chain everywhere in the world, and the world deserves better [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
          Our "favorite" Edster was caught making these (albeit, the Kramer versions with the forked headstock) a few years back. Don't know if he actually tried to make the Jackson versions as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm practillay sure I saw one last time in Vegas, but only a body.. did you know he offers replica Jackson LTD's for $4.000?! I've got mine -original- from Brett for way less.. I wonder if he sells them [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X