X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKSON UPDATE!

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/custom...to_gallery.php

Check it out!!!
    Some killer pics including a Black Rhoads with Yellow bevels that looks like Alexi's Guitar(w/single coil).
    That Kelly with reversed headstock looks great as well!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: JACKSON UPDATE!

That old-school Mike Shannon picture doesn't link me properly. It shows the Jackson Tommy Gun but leads me to the Gene Simmons Axe. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

OH YEAH [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Can't wait to see the NUCLEAR RHOADS [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] and what Dan has up his sleeve for Namm [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] Finally these guys have there sheeeeite together and making me fall more in love with Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Now I just need a job to buy more guitars [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">are those wall hangings in the background available anywhere?

I know, I know, what wall hanging right?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Pretty cool stuff.

That Teresa can hold my axe anytime!!
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Those spalt maple tops look wicked! I generally dislike natural finishes, but damn... =)
                  [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

This fingerprint graphic kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Do you think Metallica will sue over this one?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

screw metallica [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Bleeding from black holes
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        <font color="aqua">are those wall hangings in the background available anywhere?

I know, I know, what wall hanging right?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave... pass me what you are smoking.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man, that Spalted Maple King V is awsome! Wow, cool updates!

Comment

I wanna see that Nuclear Rhoads. Awesome stuff there.

Comment

Except for that single coil, I like that Rhoads. No pickguard & 24 frets.
                              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                              X