What ever happened to Doc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to Doc?

Anyone know? He was one of the most positive voices on this site.....especially when it came to the Model series Charvels. I haven't seen any posts from him in a looooooong time. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: What ever happened to Doc?

AFAIK, no longer a member. His website is still up and running though, if you wanted to contact him. http://docsguitars.com/
    Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      He was one of the most positive voices on this site

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, you slay me, man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="yellow">Real classy Ron....really, I'm impressed [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Would you rather me have described him as "typist"? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

He is still a member here. He may just be devoting his time to the Kramer forum.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Doc's a good guy. He helped me out on a few occasions with some parts and great advice. I also purchased a nice GMG SL2 from him a few years ago. He pops his head up every once in a while over at CC.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I heard he has some big plans at the moment. I believe they involve his foot and Ron's ass. Just what I heard on CNN, so not sure if its a reliable source..........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I heard he has some big plans at the moment. I believe they involve his foot and Ron's ass

[/ QUOTE ]
                  and a stepladder? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I miss Doc......I miss the phone calls and the BS sessions we used to have. Very standup guy. I could call him up and say " Doc...you got a guitar like this? " If he did....it was on UPS the next day with a note saying " Play it for a month......if you like it...send me money...if not....send it back." He would give me a kidney if I needed it.-Lou
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Last I heard on the Kramer Forum 9/11 took a big toll on his finances.

Your can read his explanation at the kramer forum.

http://p073.ezboard.com/fkramerguita...tart=1&stop=20
                      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

I hope he's doing all right. Doc sold me the closest guitar I have to custom shop. Its a warmoth guitar that I am guessing he put together himself. I'm thinking of replacing the neck (which was just a mighty mite birdseye/birdseye) with a Warmoth neck but it plays wonderfully and I'll always be in his debt for giving me a much better price than I probably should have gotten on it.

Comment

Doc had a run-in a little over a year ago on here. It got loud and ugly, and I think he ultimately left. I remember seeing what was one of his last threads that said he wouldn't be posting here anymore. I miss the good Doc too (over here that is!)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Doc had a run-in a little over a year ago on here. It got loud and ugly, and I think he ultimately left. I remember seeing what was one of his last threads that said he wouldn't be posting here anymore. I miss the good Doc too (over here that is!)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really a shame. There have been a lot of members of the board that are no longer here.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X