X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model FAQ?

I suggest a design like this.

Click here

Easy navigation. Note that this is just a preview. If a design like this is chosen, it will have better fonts and colours and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
      Or.. if some kind soul has a fast server we could put the files on it and let everyone DL a copy.

Now I'm confused about "permission" thing.

If we used our own photo's, IE none of the "offical" photos from Jackson, why would there be a permission issue.

I mean, maybe I can't use a pic from Ford's brochure to show off my car, but if I take my own.. they can't sue me.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What I meant was that I could actually post it "live" on the Internet, as opposed to having everyone download a .ZIP file. I would probably need permission to do that. Either way would work for me as long as the info is available.
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
        yes, we DO have the moaip on a disk...but yes, we DO in fact have to make changes to it, so that it's on the up and up, so to speak.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What changes have to be made? Do you mean substituting non-copywrited photos?

-OR-

If it's recreating links, I can help with that. I do HTML. Are you thinking of maybe a version that a person could unzip and then click the "Index.htm" file or something like that? Either way, I can help you out so let me know.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

And now that you're updating it, could you then also put more specs in it? like optional upgrades guitars had (for instance: The Reflex pickups that were optional in the early 90's instead of the Jackson ones), colours that weren't listed in the old specs but still seem to have been used. (as I have a metallic black early 90's Rhoads Pro, but the old MOAIP didn't list that colour)

Because there were so many options that weren't listed on the old site it's hard to figure out if the guitar you have corresponds with that particular model or not.

And if possible also the original retail value [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          and more importantly: is there any possibility to list Serialnumbers of Japanese models (as the Jackson site only lists USA models) and say what ranges were built in what year?
          Cuz I'd really like to know what year my Rhoads Pro (J100733) was built.

Comment

Working...
          X