Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Going on with Jackson's Custom Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats Going on with Jackson\'s Custom Shop?

I'm very sorry to hear this. Sucks that it happened to your killer custom.

But why blame Jackson for what's essentially shipping damage? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] That's the shipping company's fault.

Comment

Well I understand all of your comments about not totaly blaming Jackson, and I appreciate them. Although it was due to shipping from what I was told it wasn't evident that the box or case had any visible signs of impact. Furthermore when the case was opened it apperared not to be packed very well. I agree that Jackson can't be held responsible for damage due to UPS or Fed Ex or whoever, they can take every measure possible to insure this cannot happen. I know they WILL resolve this. There is no doubt in my mind, either they will repair or replace. Scott assures me they will expedite the process as best as they can whichever way they choose.
      Thanks again and I will kepp you all posted.
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Sorry to hear about your guitar. I have to also vouch for not having something sent overnight. I have had more gear damaged that way than any other shipping method. If something is coming to me from Cali and other areas across the country, I use 3 day select. I dont want some thing on the road more than 3-4 days to me.

Comment

That sucks man, I hope you get it back soon to your complete satisfaction.

If it makes you feel any better, I bought a Fender Masterbuilt CS guitar and it got F***ed up in shipment on its way to me. Major paint ships (quater size) coming off the neck-boby pocket, cracking on the headstock finish.
          I sent it back, 7 weeks later I received it (overnighted from Corona direct to me) and the damage was even worse that BEFORE!!

At the end they made it allright, threw in some extra stuff and I have the guitar to this day and love it.

So.... give them a chance and be patient. Easier said than done, but with the help of Xanax and a constant beer IV everything should be A OK.

Good luck.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wow, that sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I can imagine how shitty I'd feel if I had to wait that long for a one-of-a-kind guitar, only to find it damaged. You've got as much emotion as money invested in it.

Not to make light of your situation, but that's why I only buy used guitars--they're 'pre-damaged'... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X