Custom shop quote form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom shop quote form

Anyone know when this thing's going to be online again?
    The site says:"we will have this automated quote form online again very soon".
    It's been months now and nothing's happened. This uppgrade should maximum take a week. Could it be that Fender has corrupted the Jackson/Charvel company allready?

Re: Custom shop quote form

Unofficial greetings from the Dean Owners of America!

While I can't speak for the whole group, I can speak as a member in (more or less) good standing.

There have been several amusing threads on our board as to the fine, fine integrity laden individual that is known as Ed Roman.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you fine Charvel people (Racer X?) for the good service to humanity at large that was performed at the recent NAMM show. Kudos.

For those interested, you can head over to the Dean forum and do a search on "Roman" which will lead you to several threads about the oh, so fine Ed.

For those not so inclined to do things the hard way, here's a few you can just click on.

Current Thead on Ed

The Ed Rapes Bozo Thread

Hire Ed to Rework your Private Jet

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Ya'll have a great looking forum there. The folks seem very cool.

I'll cut to the chase: We would be willing to rent our very own RacerX at a reasonable weekly (weakly?) rate for any other a**-kickings you may need! Feel free to discuss this amongst your members, and take a sample pic along to share.

This be the Hero Ratch-ere:

Would YOU turn your back on this man?? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

Now thats one of a topic killer [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

but I would:
        1. that dood has no pick so either he can't play guitar so his whole evilguitarthingie doesnt work. or he has extremely long nails so he is a sissy [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] (no offense by the way, hehe [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )
        2. since he wears a name tag, I just wrote a note for those who may find it that if I get killed or molested it was by: Ken Francis [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Shamgar:
          Now thats one of a topic killer [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

2. since he wears a name tag, I just wrote a note for those who may find it that if I get killed or molested it was by: Ken Francis [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's Ron. Ken is WarriorX7 who didn't attend NAMM. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dang! That pic scared me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don't ya love how people stay on topic? ^.^ the origional post asked when the custom quote thingy was gonna come back. Judging by the amount of time it takes for other guitar sites to update, it'll probably be back by JUNE.

Comment

Originally posted by LinaV:
                Don't ya love how people stay on topic? ^.^ the origional post asked when the custom quote thingy was gonna come back. Judging by the amount of time it takes for other guitar sites to update, it'll probably be back by JUNE.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think he accidentally hit reply instead of new topic and it got posted here. It's been known to happen.

[ January 24, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by shape shift:
                  Anyone know when this thing's going to be online again?
                  The site says:"we will have this automated quote form online again very soon".
                  It's been months now and nothing's happened. This uppgrade should maximum take a week. Could it be that Fender has corrupted the Jackson/Charvel company allready?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think he ment to post this as a new topic... I donno why there's all this jump up about the ER thing in this topic.

Comment

Working...
                  X