Not so good news for those of you needing warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so good news for those of you needing warranty

Just got off the phone with my local Jackson dealer. Seems the SLATQH I sent in for repair is causing some confusion in Jackson land. They don't know if they're going to fix it, replace it. or just let it sit there until I tell them to forget it and send it back. They're also trying to say that the issue with my guitar is from the previous repair for the same problem, and it's not a warranty issue. I assure you people the problem I was having with the buzzing and the fretboard shrinking came WAY BEFORE I sent it to an authorized Fender service center. Looks like if I get hosed on my $1500. SLATQH, Jackson can get another customer. 5 USA models and 3 imports within 3 years and this is how they thank you. USA Jackson clearance sale may be coming soon folks.
    Until then...............stay tuned!

Re: Not so good news for those of you needing warranty

<font color="aqua">Jeezzz. Donnie, I'm very sorry to hear this..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I hope things work out well for you, bro....</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Believe me, so do I, I played my SLATQH more than any other Jackson I've ever owned. Nice way to treat former endorsees eh?

Comment

Anyone else have issues in the past getting warranty service? If so, how did it end up or get resolved?

Comment

If the previous repair was by an authorized service center,you would think the waranty would still stand....I hope it works out for you,Donnie...I think it's crap that they would treat a loyal customer to such a high end manufacturer that way...Best of luck.
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

You'd think, eh? So did I. They were even shocked that the repair didn't hold up considering who did it. I have a few options though, wait until they give in, or I could give in myself and have a $1500. wall decoration.

Comment

Donnie....You stood by their product,they should do the same,no compromise.....
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Amen, I totally agree. Now let'e see if they do the same.

Comment

Best of luck,will pray to the Guitar Gods tonight..

Comment

Highly appreciated!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      .... or I could give in myself and have a $1500. wall decoration.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't.... you.... do... it!!!! Stick to your guns. Let 'em know that you've started spreading the word to fellow Jacksonites on how they're treating you. That may stir the hornet's nest. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Hopefully McD will see this and straighten this shit out.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Already sent a personal e-mail to the all mighty McD one. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Donnie...stick to your guns man...that's BS and no way to treat a customer at all let alone a former endorsee.

[ QUOTE ]
                            USA Jackson clearance sale may be coming soon folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...and I'm calling dibs on the RR1-T and the KE1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

like where would they have the clearance sale on jackson usa guitars?

Comment

Working...
                              X