• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention New Members: Profiles!!

Thanks alot.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Newc, I've been meaning to ask. Where is "right behind you" Kentucky [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just before Squeallikeapig and after Boyyougottapurdymouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

could somebody tell me wether this is correct english?

"I no longer want to have an avatar."

this sounds really weird to me... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

done...
          Guitars:
          Jackson USA Shannon Soloist (blk)
          Jackson USA Custom Shop SL2H white/Silver Ghost Flames
          Bernie Rico Jr. Hybrid Vixen (blk)
          BC Rich NJ Gunslinger

Amp:
          ENGL Powerball -> ENGL Pro Cab 4*12(V30's)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds correct to me, Micha. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

or you can say..... "Me don't want no avatar no more." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it's correct.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Is there any way to make this information required when you register?

Newc, I've been meaning to ask. Where is "right behind you" Kentucky [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's also part of the tri-city area which includes Jeetyet and Yuntoo. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's also part of the tri-city area which includes Jeetyet and Yuntoo. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">damn southerners....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

mmmhh... weird...
                    I'd like brads patwa-version more I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

my problem with the profiles; is it possible you changed the max length of the signature?
                    I've been using mine for years now (for AGES!!) and I'm way too lazy to think of a new one.
                    so mainly this keeps me from updating my profile.
                    I will forever be a ZIVI I guess (nobody knows what that is anyway... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ).

and just something I thought of;
                    how about some kind of self presentation forum for new members?
                    they could introduce themself, post pictures of their stuff, and everyone could have an eye on who's new and so on...
                    I know this from another forum I jump in once in a while, and this is quite entertaining sometimes.

and this could also be used as some kind of databank where you can look up to whom exactly you're talking to in a thread or whatever...

what do you think?

Comment

anonymous jackson addicts.

"hey I'm micha, and I love jacksons" "hi micha!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds correct to me, Micha. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

or you can say..... "Me don't want no avatar no more." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OR= Me don't want no stinkin' 'tar no mo.

Comment

done! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64
                          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">damn southerners....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Har har - you guys are funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I'll see what I can do about telling the whole world where I live and other such info in my profile that makes it easier to find me and maybe steal my identity - again [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Har har - you guys are funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I'll see what I can do about telling the whole world where I live and other such info in my profile that makes it easier to find me and maybe steal my identity - again [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah...they'll just try to steal the Halford [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Just did mine.
                                Can't believe it has been this long without doing it.
                                How rude of me.

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                                X