Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM video #1 posted

http://home.attbi.com/~cookiejarvis/...gelo_small.mov

Here's the first of my NAMM videos to post. Michael Angelo at the Dean booth. If it runs slow, then there's prolly too many of you hitting it at once.

Anyone out there have some server space? I can only post 10 megs to my site. I'll have at least 5-6 more clips from about 5-12 megs each. I'll have more Angelo, 4 TSO clips (with Skolnick), short Gene Simmons clip, and 3 Mike Chlasciak performance clips and some other stuff.

Re: NAMM video #1 posted

Wow, great video, that is very cool. Looks like he was missing the 27th fret!!!

Comment

Cool! Thanx bro! I wish I had some web space for ya. I can't wait to see Skolnick too!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

thanks, Venomboy! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Killer! Thanks Venom.

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks very much for posting that clip!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

What's the name of that song he's playing? I've seen a clip from his video where he's playing it too! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Awesome video!!!
              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i also saw him playing this ''song'' before i guess it was on his own Micheal angelo video?

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:
                Anyone out there have some server space?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can host 8-9 MB if you want. Not much, i know.

Thanks for the Angelo video!

(my mail [email protected])
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

To bad I am at school right now, so I could not hear the sound, but damn I remember when Margurite's music had a clinic in Moorhead with him. Needless to say it was impresssive. Showmanship... I wish some of today's top artists had some. Anyway I will have to watch the clip again at home (frickin dial-up) to catch the sound. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel:
                    Awesome video!!!
                    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i also saw him playing this ''song'' before i guess it was on his own Micheal angelo video?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He plays it on the Metal Method video. It was called Speed Kills. It used to be available for free at MetalMethod.com, but I can't find it now. I have a copy on my computer, though.
                    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I'm almost done digitizing the rest of my clips. They're getting huge...12-20 megs! Wait till you see the next Angelo clip where he plays overhand!

Comment

Thanks for the clip, I look forward to the rest. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Venomboy -

actually, picked up this thread from the Dean site.. you rock man, thank you soooo much for the NAMM info and vid - Girl at work (who knows nothing about music) got to go Saturday with her boyfriend, and of course -she gets all the autographs and pics... I don't even own a Jackson - but now I wish I did!!!!( considering I live just miles away from Ontario, San Dimas, the whole magilla..)

Anyways - try www.tripod.com - they give you up to 20MEG space, FREE, plus other stuff ... here's the info off their site.. Hope this helps -and thank you again..

Tripod Free
                          Just starting out? Our entry-level plan lets you discover the fun of site-building for free. Upgrading is easy!

• 20 MB of disk space – Have room for your image files, MP3s, video clips.

• 1 GB of Monthly Bandwidth – More people can visit your site more often.

• Shorter URLs – Get a memorable Web address based on your member name.

• Easy to Use Building Tools – New to building? Consider yourself a pro? We have tools to suit your preference and experience.

• Free Images – Choose from over 10,000 images, including photos, clipart and other site essentials. All FREE. All easy to add.

Comment

ah cool is that vid still for sale?

Comment

Ok... "Speed Kills".. Then I'll go search for it. Maybe I'll find it on Kazaa or something! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
                              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                              X