NAMM video #1 posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM video #1 posted

Venomboy - I've uploaded that first clip to my site, and have room for a few more. I can email you the details on uploading them to my site (login, etc).
    Send me an email and I'll include that info ina reply.

http://autumn-frost.com/jcf/Michael_Angelo_small.mov

Newc
    [email protected]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks NEWC. I'll finish digitizing early next week (I think I have like 2 more clips to go) and I'll email you the file sizes and then we can discuss what you have room for. Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Comment

No problem. I have roughly 200 MB open space left on my account, so I can probably host them all at once [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        If you're on cable modem, it'd be better if you uploaded them to the site as I'm on dialup [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I just emailed you Newc. I misread your post and thought it said 20mb. So disregard the file size portion of my email [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, that was smokin! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] He has an interesting picking technique...it looks like he has his wrist sitting over top and is picking from underneath...

Comment

Dave, all the Speed Kills copies on the net are cut off at that same point [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] trust me

Id love to meet Michael Angelo. Ive heard EVERYBODY (it seems) and to date their are two players who can make my jaw drop.

Michael Angelo and Shawn Lane.

Both appeal to my "ideal sound".

That NAmm should would be such a ball to go to.

Comment

I have 'Speed Kills' on my computer, and he totally smokes! You can get this Metal Method version off Kazaa.

Michael Angelo is THE most misunderstood, maligned, unjustly pigeonholed, mastermind shredder of all time. He is the best - period.

Thanx, Venom! You have good taste to video someone as worthy as Mr. Batik (yeah, that's his real name...).

Comment

I have speed kills as well and it kicks ass! I agree Michael is way too pigeon holed. The guy has some of the most disciplined technique I've seen. And he can play melodically and tastefully, just listen to "Peace".
                  Brian: Does you version cut off before the end? The one I have does just as he is about to show how he ends this sweep lick!
                  I thought it was cool to see someone who holds a pick like I do and who uses all four fingers no matter where he is on the fret board. I remember my old guitar instructor getting annoyed with me for using my pinky when I was playing a E Minor scale starting at the 12th fret.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Cool clip, thanks venomboy. I saved the clip as well because he is playing a Hardtail! I can't wait to get mine!

Comment

If anyone wants to know that songs REAL name its a second half of a song called "No Boundaries" off the Michael Angelo album called No Boundaries.

Released in 1995, its a top album.

If anyone wants a copy of the song bad i can sort out an MP3. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave - In fact, yes. Mine is the full version. It ends with a camera trick that makes the picture spin in a vortex and leave the screen.

All of the emphasis on Michael should be placed post-Nitro. Everyone makes mistakes in life - it's whether or not you redeem yourself somehow. I certainly believe that he has with his last two albums.

Comment

Working...
                        X