Fun with Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fun with Custom Shop Generator

I asked my niece and nephew if they wanted to design a guitar, and they loved the idea. Here's what they made;

Brooke (6 yrs.) made this. I really like this one, actually.

Elijah (almost 4) made this. Very classy.

And the round it off, I made this, my dream RR:

Comment

Oh all right, I'll post some more. I really need to spend less time in front of the computer. geez

I thought maybe the thumbnails might make this thread a bit less laggy...
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Would love to see these Charvels (Had to use Kiskae, seeing we don't have a Str@t Body option) Holdsworth in Vintage White Any Iron Maiden Fans out there??? Murray Strat....

Comment

Gotta love the Dave Murray Strat! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Here's my dream Charvel Star... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

...and A Death Kelly idea I had.

Red Pirahna inlays and the CSG doesn't have headstock binding, but I would have red there too.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Nice Charvel Star and Death Kelly. Gonna try these links to see if a better pic comes up 1.) Maiden Strat http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...idenStrat1.jpg and 2.)Vintage Holdsworth http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...iteandvint.jpg

Comment

Oh well...not much better. Always wanted to build this Jackson

Comment

Put a matching headstock on the Holdsworth, and I'm in for a limited run. Maybe a reverse headstock, too.

Comment

actually.. the murray strat has creme humbuckers, metal mount rings, a more vintage used tint to the neck... and a black switch hat tip

ok.. i'll stop being anal lol
                  You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Put a matching headstock on the Holdsworth, and I'm in for a limited run. Maybe a reverse headstock, too.

[/ QUOTE ] Something like this?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      actually.. the murray strat has creme humbuckers, metal mount rings, a more vintage used tint to the neck... and a black switch hat tip

ok.. i'll stop being anal lol

[/ QUOTE ] How about these? Sorry missed the Black Pickup Selector Switch tip. With or without Strat body jack... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I remember seeing Dave Murray With a Jackson StratHead like this (w/Floyd Rose and Black Hardware) I'd love to get one with a Black Jackson Logo...but I don't think they are going to make Jackson StratHeads with the larger size black logos like before?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          OK, here's a quickie - maybe it'll at least give you an idea what a "King Warrior" might look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that got me interested and I was bored so I came up with the actual mockup.

All this mockup needs is the cuts and well the inlays will be Ebony and Gold Pearl Sharkeye inlays, but I don't think there is anyway to do those in photoshop.
                          Specs: Warrior body with King Kelly cutouts. Mahogany with Birdseye Maple neckthru, black metallic neck, body and headstock with Gold metallic bevels and headstock binding. Black neck binding. Ebony and Gold Pearl Sharkeye Inlays. Gold painted Jackson logo. Duncan Custom, with coil splitter and Duncan GEQ. Locking Schallers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think it would make a badass limited run.

Comment

I want this made.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I remember seeing Dave Murray With a Jackson StratHead like this (w/Floyd Rose and Black Hardware) I'd love to get one with a Black Jackson Logo...but I don't think they are going to make Jackson StratHeads with the larger size black logos like before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]...Chrome Hardware. I love Jackson Stratheads

Comment

Working...
                                X