No announcement yet.

Fun with Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS that looks great. i was thinking of a crossing a PCS RR with a star. black & gold, sharkies & binding, classic jackson IMO.

Comment

• That Star with the Rhoads plate looks killer!!! I just got a black Charvel Star, but now I'm thinking of getting a 24-fret neck-thru version with mahogany body and a bound gold top!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Awesome stuff, guys. I love checking in on this thread.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton

the ugliest and most non-sense guitar ever.
          Hey you stole my design! you thief you
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• That bound gold top Star is awesome, Toe!

A couple more.

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
              That Star with the Rhoads plate looks killer!!! I just got a black Charvel Star, but now I'm thinking of getting a 24-fret neck-thru version with mahogany body and a bound gold top!
              that's very cool, Joe. Now clip yer frikkin' picture!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Otränad
                LoL^

Hey.. my Jackson rr5 is going for a totally new paint job.. could yall play around with the generator for ideas for me.. i´m thinking white right know! Thanks!

peace
                everyones ignoring this post I really need some pointers.. please
                äss howl

Comment

• Originally posted by Otränad
                  everyones ignoring this post I really need some pointers.. please
                  Did you miss this post?

Originally posted by Norton
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG
                    Did you miss this post?

could you be a little more cocky? I didn´t think this board was like all others.. guess I was wrong..
                    äss howl

Comment

• sorry, I didn't realise you were so sensitive. You've come up with some good ideas yourself, and the other 13 pages of this thread is full of other people's ideas for a Rhoads. Jacksonfan has come up with 3 more ideas for finishing a Rhoads since you posted your request. Maybe he should have directed his post directly at you, rather than just posting the pics up?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

that's very cool, Joe. Now clip yer frikkin' picture!
                        Ya know, I haven't used MS Paint or Photoshop in awhile, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to crop that bottom half of the pic with either of them. Maybe my settings are off somehow.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Okay, I had to try my hand at this.....
                          I'd like to have this guitar:

Quilted maple with maple inlays. Flamed maple binding would be pretty cool too but I couldn't change the color.

Comment

sorry, I didn't realise you were so sensitive. You've come up with some good ideas yourself, and the other 13 pages of this thread is full of other people's ideas for a Rhoads. Jacksonfan has come up with 3 more ideas for finishing a Rhoads since you posted your request. Maybe he should have directed his post directly at you, rather than just posting the pics up?
                            okey okey.. I overreacted.. nut i'm tired of all the "smart asses".. like everyone else.. sorry for attacking u..:P
                            äss howl

Comment

• Took a pic of a black ghost flames SL1, inverted the colors and came up with this.

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonfan
                                Took a pic of a black ghost flames SL1, inverted the colors and came up with this.

cool as fuck
                                äss howl

Comment

Working...
                                X