• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
    fuck yeah dark and menacing

Comment

• I want this one:
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Wow... with a matching rev headstock... I wish I had some spare cash to send to the Custom Shop...

[QUOTE=m2pmd70;785693]Like so?
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• I present to you: the Stealth Disruptor

H. R. Rhoads

And the Rising Greenie

Comment

• Hmmmmm.....

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm....

Possible Import Run? The graphic would probably cost more than the guitar

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Hmmmmmmm....

Possible Import Run? The graphic would probably cost more than the guitar

hopefully the WRMG in 2007. Just add white binding to neck + headstock. i'd buy it.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Does the new WRMG have binding? I checked the specs in the new catalog but couldn't tell for sure. The pic says yes but the spec sheet doesn't say.

Comment

• Here are a couple more I just came up with:

Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

• [quote=xenophobe;839282]Wow... with a matching rev headstock... I wish I had some spare cash to send to the Custom Shop...

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                      Like so?
                      You and me both brutha.
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Does the new WRMG have binding? I checked the specs in the new catalog but couldn't tell for sure. The pic says yes but the spec sheet doesn't say.
                        i've seen a real pic somewhere (trans black actually visible in comparison to the 2005 model ) and it's definitely got bound neck+h/s.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Now that are some nice designs

Comment

• Here have some more :P

The gimmick for this one is it has a built in noise gate

The Grinch would play this:

Look closely at the color and you'll see its a cheesey looking pearl:

Inspired by the Gibson Custom Shop Judas Priest set:

Features an EMG Afterburner. Too bad I ruined this one with a bad background color:

I would like one like this down road. again another bad background color choice:

The song Panama by Van Halen was playing when i made this, so it kinda inspired it. Features a kill switch:

Suppossed to be quad-rail pups, but used Dimebuckers on it instead:

This looks awesome :

And finally the Rhoads Paul Custom and its varaint :

Comment

• anybody interested in a run of these?
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Originally posted by Davey View Post
                                anybody interested in a run of these?

Make it an import bolt on 2-hum, and delay it about a year to come up with the money, and I'm in

Comment

Working...
                                X