Fun with Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun with Custom Shop Generator

Not sure, just check www.jacksonguitars.com and look at the PC1. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok Gonzo, erm Alex:

I had problems with finding/uploading a proper silver sparkle graphic so this should do. Matching silver headstock didn't look as good as I imagined so I went with this one.

Comment

I use a slightly off-white for the Jackson logo to match the slightly off-white color designated as the MOP inlays. To me, the KV body you have there now looks like MOP. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kidding, actually that looks really classy! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Cheekily,
        Number Of The Gonzo [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I use a slightly off-white for the Jackson logo to match the slightly off-white color designated as the MOP inlays. To me, the KV body you have there now looks like MOP. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          One thing I know, it doesn't look like what I have in mind! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Gonzo is GOD.

Mmmm-hmmm.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Gonzo is GOD.

[/ QUOTE ]
              He indeed is. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

He should learn the KV electronics layout though. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was looking at the www.JacksonGuitars.com picture of the KV2 as a quick reference.

I spent like 20 minutes making the metallic silver graphic, I wasn't going to spend another minute on precise control locations. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Make one yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Here's the silver graphic I made... it imports easily into the CS Generator:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...uitars/ss1.jpg

You'll probably have a better vision of what you had in mind more than I do, so go for it and post it again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cheers bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Both are right it is just I am used to the one layout I did on my mockup. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just goofing around. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Thanks for your help!

Comment

Chrome/Silver Overkill? I don't think so! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Can't have too much of a good thing! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Fun with Custom Shop Generator

Looks killer. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I think I'm done fooling around for this evening... THIS is how to do camo!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Two old camo Soloists from the KISEKAE generator:

Charvel camo Strats with non-recessed Floyds:

Zakk style bullseye camo with maple board and maple Jackson headstock inlay... I only wish the bullseye could be moved over so that its center originates from the bridge pickup. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Good ol' SL2H but in a bengal stencil camo... you can barely notice the bengal stripes but they REALLY look cool there! Watch out ESP... if only Jackson would use this finish!

Comment

Put a Kahler on that first Soloist and you might have Hanneman back in the Jackson camp already! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The first camo soloist up there.. Freakin' awesome! I like very much. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I never liked this headstock on the rhoads, but this looks very classy imo..
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Yeah, that's one advantage of that old KISEKAE generator... you could import graphics to the headstock. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Not that the JCF CSG is bad... it's actually a lot more powerful than KISEKAE and you can independently change the imported graphic scale individually along the X and Y axes, which is great! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

RPM and Thunderbolt concepts. Someday, they will be mine, oh yes, the will be mine.........

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                                X