Fun with Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fun with Custom Shop Generator

where does one find this custom shop generator?

Comment

Click the 'resources' button, above on the JCF graphic.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nite_Maresz, look at the very first reply on the first page of this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Not fast enough, Alex! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

YOU'RE not fast enough, Ward. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I made the first reply in this topic with directions to access the CS Generator in case anybody asked. So THERE! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm three weeks ahead of you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ehhhh, since I'm here, might as well post another creation, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Only JCF members with 7000 or more posts can access the hidden Gibson Les Paul maker, so don't even ask. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It was made with the old KISEKAE Telecaster maker. Do a Google search if you need to access it. Teach a man to fish, blah blah blah... Give a man the internet, blah blah blah. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I know where the kisekae one is...
              is there any way to make letters for inlays on the CS generator?
              if not, then i'm done with mine 1st one(soloist)

Comment

KISEKAE Tele, Strat, and Wolfie can be found here:

http://www.usacustomguitars.com/virtualguitar.html
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Most of the Kisekae stuff looks so amateurish compared to JCF CS Gen.

Props to the creators again! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Letters for inlays? Like Nigel Tufnel's guitar? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I would use photoshopping software because the JCF CSG doesn't support custom inlays... yet. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I agree Veli. The JCF CSG's graphics are excellent. Plus, the JCF CSG loads up a LOT faster than the KISEKAE Telecaster engine, which is crucial when you have a killer fleeting idea... much like me writing an original riff or lyrics, I HAVE to write them down on paper NOW or else I WILL forget them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yes, this is supposed to be Jim Roots custom chavel strat head

i did all that from memory =D

Comment

GODDAMN THIS IS FUN!!!

Comment

Hence the name of the thread, "Fun with Custom Shop Generator". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Your wallet will be thinner in no time thanks to the creations here that spawn multiple Custom Shop orders. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

*Newbie alert*

How do you go about saving the images? [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Click on the red text in my signature below. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X