Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fun with Custom Shop Generator

[ QUOTE ]
    Click on the red text in my signature below. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent!

Thanks a lot. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

well sence i changed my photobucket stuff, i guess i gotta post mine agian...

Comment

can we get an f'n sticky on this?

Comment

May as well move these over here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

how'd you get the half black/white on there?

Comment

Paint Shop Pro
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

PHOTOSHOP!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Everything that can't be done with the capabilities of the Generator is done creatively by image-editing software. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

o

Comment

Been waiting to post this one awhile but forgot.
                    I think this would be badass if someone decided to actually make it. Fire Sun Charvel Star.

LP configuration, trans orange over flame with rising sun graphic. Red Pearloid Inlays and Logo, chrome hardware. Bloodwood Fretboard.

Comment

Rock and Roll!!!

Comment

New anti terrorist weapon

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          May as well move these over here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Newc, did you happen to see the RR on ebay with this paint job? It ended a week or so ago. I really liked it but I am not really into Floyds that much anymore. I think it sold for $1100. It looked great.

CLICKY HERE
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

death kelly...yummy

couldn't get any closer to mark mortons MM1

Comment

The stuff I did so far I mostly did for fun, but man... I want this one... The thing is who will build it? Where will I find the money? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Scott - Nope, missed that one - good thing, too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Too bad they didn't do inverse bevels [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                It's also too bad they didn't get the color scheme right (white goes on top), but hey, close enough [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X