Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airbrush artist needed...do you know one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbrush artist needed...do you know one?

i am contemplating a refinish/build project and if i do go through with my current plans i need an AMAZING airbrush artist to pull off what i want done. i need someone who is good with airbrushing realistic human portraits. i know of GMW but i don't have a year+ to wait or i'd possibly consider it. i know of big head but i'm not sure he is right for the job. his flames and bengal graphics are cool but this is a much more detailed human portrait that i'm not sure is his style. so, can anyone point me in the direction of a talented airbrush artist that can do a guitar (over an already fresh black base) in a timely manor (not a year)? a link to samples of their work would be best since i have to see the style and ability of the artist before i pick the right one. oh and the obvious answer here is Mike Learn, but does he do side work on guitars that aren't made by J/C custom shop? thanks!

-Mike
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Re: Airbrush artist needed...do you know one?

Email me or call and let me know what you are needing. I am free to airbrush other guitars as long as they arent for another manufacturer.

Mike
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

he he he you got your man !! Can't ask better. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Email me or call and let me know what you are needing. I am free to airbrush other guitars as long as they arent for another manufacturer.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike you may be my savior on this project. i will shoot you an e-mail with my ideas and mock-ups in a few. thanks!

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

WOW! Now that has potential!!! Kinda gets me thinking.....
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

But do you own a timely manor, Mike? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

cute lol...yeah i just realized i used the wrong "manner" there DOH. it's a good thing that we have the internet forum spelling police [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-Mike
              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I was talking to the other Mike [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol i know but it was based off my spelling error so i had to poke fun back. it's all good! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Mike
                  www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                  X