USA JJ1 Korina Delivered....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA JJ1 Korina Delivered....

This one is for the Scott Ian fans in out there...I finally took delivery of a N.O.S. JJ1 Korina # 0537 JJ. This guitar was in the shops since late 1998....Wow....Mint Condition with a Natural finish and one piece Korina body..double Wow...Kick ass through the Marshall AVT50. I'd prefer a string-thru to the Wilkinson stop tail bridge, but what can you do? If anyone can host pictures I be happy to send em' over, Dave.
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: USA JJ1 Korina Delivered....

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] And I still don't have one. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Congrats, dude. I love JJ's. I don't understand why they're treated like the redheaded bastard stepchildren twice removed in the Jackson family.

Comment

I completely agree, BM. I love that v-shaped neck

Comment

Cause they don't have pointy headstocks.

Congrats! I loved the ones at NAMM.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Nothing like getting a new guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Send the pictures to me, I'll host them if you like. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Nothing like getting a new guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Send the pictures to me, I'll host them if you like. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hey FZRod,

Do you like your AVT50? I have an AVT150H and I like it a lot, I think it's very good bang for the buck, I bought mine used from a guy here in Santiago, @ only $290 !!!

I'm really happy with it, it's very versatile. The distortion could be a little better, specially channel four, but hey, for that price, I better keep my mouth shut. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Congrats! I'm sure it's great! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks to all out there...The Korina JJ is pretty cool with the rounded neck profile and Duncan Jazz + JB pickup set. @ KUERBO: The AVT50 Combo Amp (12 Inch Celestion) has the sound I was looking for having tested some Crate and Fender Line 6 gear. I imagine the AVT150 H must be sweet...what do you run with that? 2X12..4X12? @ZENOPHOBE: I will send you a pic to post shortly, thanks for the offer to host, Dave.

Comment

Thanks to all out there...The Korina JJ is pretty cool with the rounded neck profile and Duncan Jazz + JB pickup set. @ KUERBO: The AVT50 Combo Amp (12 Inch Celestion) has the sound I was looking for having tested some Crate and Fender Line 6 gear. I imagine the AVT150 H must be sweet...what do you run with that? 2X12..4X12? @ZENOPHOBE: I will send you a pic to post shortly, thanks for the offer to host, Dave.

Comment

Working...
                    X