wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: wow

Yeah, just saw that. Click on the pics from the Jackson website, and you see the work orders.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/customshop/summer2005.php

Comment

Drool.....

My oh my.
      That Flame & Bound Top Charvel is killing me.
      Great stuff.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

One final SLATQH I presume?

That first Jackson is a Chuckracer model. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love these non-recessed Floyds (with the obvious exception of the new Strathead PC1). J/C should make it STANDARD! It'll set 'em apart from all of today's recessed trem manufacturers and return to the days when I was a wee tot... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy crap!!!!!

They yellow star is getting me all happy down there!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I have to applaud Fender [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jackson is definately moving in the right direction [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mark
            Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              One final SLATQH I presume?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I said, too!!! I REALLY hope they do limited runs ( or full on production again) on the SLATQH in the near future [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

is the first one a straight Alder nat finish?
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

A limited run SLATQH that is solid black with gold hardware would make me ditch my black/gold Les Paul Custom so fast. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Still, I'm seeing a lot more non-recessed Floyds lately on these custom pieces (NAMM show guitars, I presume), along with Mike Shannon signing his name on almost everything he can get his hands on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

nevermind, found it... Ash
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

My left nut is offically for sale for the yellow star
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hmm I wonder what the skeletons ball of 1494 is? something columbus related?

Comment

Hmmm...a 24 fret RR1T?
                          (I tried counting the frets 3 times) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow that chlorine quilt charvel is amazing and I still say that Spalt Korina kelly is one of the nicest spalt guitars I've seen (and I love that look anyways). So who has 8 grand to spend on the Koi? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Different strokes I suppose but I think that Star is ugly as sin.

Comment

24 fret slatqh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X