• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMG, my guitar

Nice graphic, man. Love the colors.

Comment

Hey hey. Thanks guys. It was off a picture in a magazine of a custom Harley.
      LATER!!!
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Oooh... that looks awesome. Looks just like your sketches! Can I play it when it gets here???? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Hey hey. You'll have it before me.HAHAHAHA.
          LATER!!!
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

killer [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hope pix of my CS show up in the future. It's like waiting for a baby. I already have the room and a beautiful boogie amp waiting. Nice Green Flame Warrior too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That is going to be killer! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  That is going to be killer! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Love the color combo! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Is someone planning on PLAYING this thing? Balance problems anyone? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a custom Demon on the way any day now. I thought it would show up on the site but I guess not. Oh well.

I am going to post pics when I get it. Ordered last August.
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Is someone planning on PLAYING this thing? Balance problems anyone? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. - Willie Wonka / Arthur O'Shaughnessy
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey hey. Thanks everybody. Shredmonster, my next CS may be a Demon but I have never played one. When you get yours and I get mine, we should hook up. I'm from MPLS. I live in Eagan now though. Let me know.
                          LATER!!!
                          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X