NAMM Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Pics?

Didn't it open yesterday? Somebody needs to stop slacking around here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: NAMM Pics?

Yeah, no kidding. I've been looking online for 2 hours for pics and haven't turned up any yet! You can see some of the custom Jacksons that are there in the gallery, but I want more than that!
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

There're a few up on the NAMM site but this is the only one you'll really want to see:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Here is Jackson's press release of thier new product I found on HC..
        http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAM.../Pro-Pack.html

Comment

If you've not been to NAMM, it goes something like this:

Get there at 9:30 whrn the doors open
          Wait until they allow the "regular Joes" into the exhibit area (about 10:30)
          Walk around looking for the only good booth (Jackson/CHarvel, crammed in with the Gretsch, SWR, and other crap)
          Take tons of pics
          Meet JCFers face to face
          Shoot shit
          Point at guitars
          Drool over guitars
          Pick out the ones you'd most like to have
          Leave for lunch about Noon or 1 pm
          Head back to the show until just before closing
          Find a place to eat and drink
          Yak it up like you're on the board
          Get back to hotel and fight with the damn sorry ass integrated wireless internet access they neglected to tell you takes 24 hours to activate [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
          Go to bed about 3 am
          Get up at 8 am the next day to be there when the doors open again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So there's no time to post pics, really.
          Though the place in Indy said they had wireless internet access in the convention center, so I'm sure someone with a laptop can snap pics and upload them from the show [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wish I woulda had a better financial plan this year - I'da loved to have had a 360 degree live webcam setup in the Jackson/Charvel corner, as well as a roving webcam [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Jackson has pics of a few of the NAMM PIeces in the CS Pages allready as well...

That Pro Pack doesn´t sound half bad... I need a beater, a stand, a strap for the beater and a headphone amp...HMMMMMM [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Did a cool job on the packaging, as well...

Comment

Yeah the packaging screams Rockstar !! Will definately get it noticed
              Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

So, is the Skeleton's Ball a Strathead?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From the work order, looks to be a Charvel pointy.

As to the lack of pictures, agreed. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    If you've not been to NAMM, it goes something like this:

Get there at 9:30 whrn the doors open
                    Wait until they allow the "regular Joes" into the exhibit area (about 10:30)
                    Walk around looking for the only good booth (Jackson/CHarvel, crammed in with the Gretsch, SWR, and other crap)
                    Take tons of pics
                    Meet JCFers face to face
                    Shoot shit
                    Point at guitars
                    Drool over guitars
                    Pick out the ones you'd most like to have
                    Leave for lunch about Noon or 1 pm
                    Head back to the show until just before closing
                    Find a place to eat and drink
                    Yak it up like you're on the board
                    Get back to hotel and fight with the damn sorry ass integrated wireless internet access they neglected to tell you takes 24 hours to activate [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    Go to bed about 3 am
                    Get up at 8 am the next day to be there when the doors open again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So there's no time to post pics, really.
                    Though the place in Indy said they had wireless internet access in the convention center, so I'm sure someone with a laptop can snap pics and upload them from the show [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wish I woulda had a better financial plan this year - I'da loved to have had a 360 degree live webcam setup in the Jackson/Charvel corner, as well as a roving webcam [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Well thanks for that Matt!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Man gotta love NAMM, look at all th work orders on the guitars. They all have (except 1 or 2) production times of right around 2 months. I know htese pieces are always "pushed through", but have thet actually CS wait times dropped?
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played it a couple of hours ago at NAMM...it's a pointy, and is sweet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played it a couple of hours ago at NAMM...it's a pointy, and is sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, nice to hear, now what about the PICS? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yeah, be sure to take pics of all the guitars we've already seen on Jackson's site, cuz you know, amateur photos in bad lighting are sooooo much better [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X