Baltimore JCF'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore JCF'ers

Sorry for the shameless plug, but Division is playing at the Thunderdome in Baltimore tonight.

I can personally guarantee that you will see a whole bunch of Custom Shop Jacksons. I will have my Blair Witch 7 string and my Pointy Star 7 string, and Mike will have his 7 string soloist. Also one of the guitarists in the opening band plays a USA Rhoads.

I hope to see some of you there!

Sorry for the some-what off topic post (but it is about Jackson guitars getting used live?) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Re: Baltimore JCF\'ers

Hey Matt...
    Man, I'd love to check out that blair witch inlay...it's one of my "forum favorites"! But, I'm playing out at Jaxx tonight.:-( What's your band's website...I'll check it out and definitely come see you the next time you're playing the 'Dome.(on in the area) I think we're there on Feb. 27th...
    Tony

Comment

That's funny - Jaxx is 10 minutes from my house. What band are you in?

Comment

Small world! I play in the Suburban Vamps. One of the bands scheduled for tonight cancelled, so we got a last minute show.:-) The Thunderdome is a nice place: Good size, big stage and great sound. You should have a good turnout on a friday night.

Comment

Hey Matt do you guys ever make it to the Minnesota, North Dakota area? It would be cool to see those Custom Shop Jacksons in person.

By the way any of the rest of the JCF members in bands make this way? Go ahead and chime in if you are in the Minnesota area (I'll travel to Minneapolis to catch a show).

Jackson's on stage [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

We may be up in Green Bay this summer for a festival, but that's about as far north as we've talked about...

Comment

Do you ever get up to New York Matt?
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

We're playing in Gloversville, NY March 1st. We hop to get back to NYC later this year.

Comment

Pro-fusion: Cool, if you make it, make sure to introduce yourself so we can talk guitars!

Soloist1: Nope, haven't played those yet...

Comment

I'll probably be able to check out your show in March. Please remind me when you get closer to the date. Does the name connections ring a bell? There aren't to many other places it can be in Gloversville. lol Have a good show tonight. Keep a good eye on those fine Jackson's.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!

Comment

That's only about 45 minutes from me. What's the name of the place?
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!

Comment

It's the place that used to be Moe-Mentums. I don't know the name off hand, but I'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Crooks:
                          Sorry for the shameless plug, but Division is playing at the Thunderdome in Baltimore tonight.

I can personally guarantee that you will see a whole bunch of Custom Shop Jacksons. I will have my Blair Witch 7 string and my Pointy Star 7 string, and Mike will have his 7 string soloist. Also one of the guitarists in the opening band plays a USA Rhoads.

I hope to see some of you there!

Sorry for the some-what off topic post (but it is about Jackson guitars getting used live?) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, I wish you had told me sooner, I'd love to see some Jacksons in action!!

What type of music do you play?? Do you got a website so I can check your gigs out some other time??

Comment

www.division-usa.com ... but it way out of date. We are having the web site redone to co-inside with the release of our new CD.

As for style: Maiden/Savatage/Nevermore/In Flames etc...

Comment

I'm hoping to make it up there tonight. I couldn't make it to your last show at Jaxx, but I'm definitely interested in checking your show out.

Comment

Working...
                              X