Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Post-your-NAMM-pics thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The official Post-your-NAMM-pics thread.

That gold/copper soloist rocked. Has a birds-eye fingerboard and nice black binding with a oil finished neck. PC-1 had a stat head. Looks alot better!! The natural soloist was pretty cool too! Like to know where that one is going? (dealer) Man that spalted Kelly was beautiful too. Aw shuks I love em all.

Did anyone notice the Manfred von Richthofen "Red Baron" Gretsch. I'm not a big Gretsch fan, but that finish was awsome. Hopefully I can have Mike or Dan put that theme on a CS for me in the near future. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool pics! Having Mike Learn is definatly a huge plus for Jackson. Thanks for posting em dude

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. What was up with that white charvel with the graphic, next to the EVH display? Was that a new logo, with kind of an old English C? A lot of cool ones; if I ever went to NAMM, I'd never leave!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Great pics! Thanks for sharing. What was up with that white charvel with the graphic, next to the EVH display? Was that a new logo, with kind of an old English C? A lot of cool ones; if I ever went to NAMM, I'd never leave!

[/ QUOTE ]
          Your welcome.

The Olde English logo was on this Charvie. If I would have held the camera steady, it would have been a bit more evident. I am sure it is not a new logo; it just kind of fits the graphic.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

That'd be cool if they used that logo for a special run of guitars. It really ties in the graphic with the logo and the white headstock. Sweet!

Comment

Cool pics! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] All I've gotta say is... all of the sudden, my moobs don't look so big! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for the pics.

The inverse Kelly looks stunning. Anyone played it?

Comment

I'd ditto the posts about the Copper Soloist. The yellow star and Skeleton's Ball look great as well, but I thought I'd like the 24 fret Rhoads more though....
                  No pics of the yellow SLS yet then? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The t-red quilted Warrior is my favorite, though its pretty similar to mine. Still awesome, and it has a Kahler! Spalted Kelly is 2nd. I'd like to see the yellow sls too. Was there a 7 string Kelly or Death Kelly with flame inlays there? It's in the gallery and I was thinking it was a namm piece, but maybe a custom order. You can only see the neck in the gallery pic.

Scott
                    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

The one hum Rhoads and 'Fibre glass' soloist look so cool
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Thanks for the pic dude!
                        Great stuff.... as usual.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I was going to d/l my pics last night form the camera, but found out the USB cable was at Amy's...so I'll have pics in the next couple days.
                          The yellow SL with the smurf's hat headstock is a SLS (SuperLight Soloist)...the body is carved out similar to the Stealth....it didn't seem too light to me though. I think I do have a decent pic or two of the PC1 (and headstock) as well as the 24 fret CS Black s/t RR I licked.

- Joel
                          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                          RIP Dime

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Any new catalogs?

Comment

Well, unlike Joel, I was not going to post pics. When I got in the door, we checked the snail mail and I went to bed.

I'll try to post pics later today.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Man those pics turned out great guys job well done. Good things drinks were served after the pic taking, how many shots were there taken before the multiple shots were lined up for you guys? haha.

I love the maple necked guitars in a few shots. The birdseye maple copper soloist with the black binding, and the Jackson with the black sharkies, and the white Charvel with the graphic and the maple with dots. Makes me hope there are enough people to get another LE run of a guitar with maple fretboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X