Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Post-your-NAMM-pics thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The official Post-your-NAMM-pics thread.

She has good taste then, thats a killer guitar.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Tekky, that first pic is in for a pullitzer! That's just an amazing photo!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're serious. When I saw the picture on a real screen I really liked it. I almost deleted it from my camera though. Nothing like an overexposed sun to give you a really cool light effect.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I´ll take the 1 hum RR or the spalted maple Kelly.
        I´m ready, I have the cash, stay away [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Tekky, that first pic is in for a pullitzer! That's just an amazing photo!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're serious. When I saw the picture on a real screen I really liked it. I almost deleted it from my camera though. Nothing like an overexposed sun to give you a really cool light effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am! I love it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That is a great pic! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Also, when that Chelsea Constable shot first showed up on Friday there was a lot of speculation & wishful thinking about what it might mean wrt possible custom strathead orders. No news about that & no other pics of that guitar, so that's why I asked.

Comment

Yeah that sunrise or sunset pic is amazing! Nice shot Todd!
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Cool pics, man. Thanks for sharing.

Is this a brochure?...

http://images.tekky.net/namm2005s/DCP_0019.JPG

And who's the dude (?) on the cover with the red Floyd'd Charvel strathead? ...And why can't we get one, too? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

That's Chelsea Constable, too. You've got to be either in Slipknot or a 15 year-old female guitar prodigy to get a custom strathead. Them's the rules.

Comment

What if I shave my hairy @ss, and dress in drag? Will they build me one then? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Just perused Tekky's album,and I have 2 thoughts to ponder...

1) If you lick the pickle farm axe,how many more colors will you see?

2)Standing there holding those works of art,just how fast can you run,Lady Tekky?

Just my warped mind...Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I dunno how anyone can possibly say the Koi V paint job sucks. Granted I haven't seen it in person but from the pics it looks like the single, most detailed graphic I have ever seen on a guitar. It's a weird stubject matter to pain on a V but it's so damn well done that I can't really say anything bad about it.

Oh yes, and I must admit, those BC Rich guitars look pretty damn nice. I like the pick guard on that mockingbird (?) too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          And who's the dude (?) on the cover with the red Floyd'd Charvel strathead?

[/ QUOTE ]
                          LMAO! I thought that was EVH. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When her first pic popped up in the other thread, McD said, "Is that Thomas McRocklin?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              When her first pic popped up in the other thread, McD said, "Is that Thomas McRocklin?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I Kinda thought it was Thomas Mc Rocklin too until I realized he was a little younger than that over 15 years ago. What ever happened to him? He's got to be in his early to mid 20's by now right?

Comment

Hippietim\'s NAMM Pics

http://www.hackolutions.com/SummerNamm2005/photos.htm

Enjoy!
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X