Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Post-your-NAMM-pics thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The official Post-your-NAMM-pics thread.

[ QUOTE ]
    ahaha

What is Tim looking at?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The question here is, what's Kristi looking at? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      ahaha

What is Tim looking at?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The question here is, what's Kristi looking at? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, even scarier! What is that dude to the far left looking at! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That's John Walker. He's probably watching in fear of the swarm of JCF'rs who have invaded the FMIC booth.

Tim is probably looking at Kristi who was talking about the guitars. Kristi has an animated way of talking, she uses gestures to get her point across. (I get in trouble teasing her about it quite often)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Great, I've given myself a sore neck from looking at that yellow Star for too long! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I LOVE it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Major stash of awesome customs but man, Ive got blueballs from the mystery road hazard yellow sls..

glad everyone had a good time! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, Im gonna put on my flame retardent suit and say that I really like that archtop Bich. That thing is sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like that as well, it's very Mick Thompson! I can't work out if it's an import though.....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It is an import....
                  I did get to play a trans red 10 string US Bich there and man was it sweet. It was an artist's axe that was doing a demo there...Brett something....it was AWESOME!
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

1st
                    i want to see more of that 24 fret rhoads

2nd
                    i want to see more of the torture chamber

3rd
                    i want more jackson/charvel pics in general

4th
                    i want to BE THERE!

ROFL

great pics man, thanks =)

p.s
                    the skelleton ball charvel is amazing too! and i LOVE that logo [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      1st

[/ QUOTE ]
                      +1!!! 24 frets, Mahogany, Short Scale... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      I want it! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        1st

[/ QUOTE ]
                        +1!!! 24 frets, Mahogany, Short Scale... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY....back off...I called dibs when I licked it!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                        RIP Dime

Comment

Did this guitar appear in the booth or was it only available for Peavey endorsees to play? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I snagged the Blazing Copper Soloist and should have it here in a few weeks, word has it the paint used on it is $550.00 a gallon!

Good pics guys, thanks!
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              1st

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY....back off...I called dibs when I licked it!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              You probably licked all the mojo off of it, jerk! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                .... Kristi has an animated way of talking, she uses gestures to get her point across. (I get in trouble teasing her about it quite often)

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Kristi was flashin' some sort of gang sign with her left hand. "What up yo? Southsiiiiiiiide Chi-Town boyeeeeee" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                                X