Custom Shop Generator Color Codes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator Color Codes?

Is there a guide-line to get certain colors on the CS Gen? I am trying to get something that looks like silver sparkle with no luck so far. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Custom Shop Generator Color Codes?

You can get all the various shades of gray, but it won't look "shiny" like silver or silver sparkle or any other metallic/metalflake finish without importing a graphic. It handles the normal 256x256x256 RGB combinations fine though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You can get all the various shades of gray, but it won't look "shiny" like silver or silver sparkle or any other metallic/metalflake finish without importing a graphic. It handles the normal 256x256x256 RGB combinations fine though.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Gotcha. I guess I will try both. Do you know what is a good a color code that is close to silver though? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

At least so I can have a "matching" headstock.

Comment

In the generator, I slapped a chrome OFR onto a 240x240x240 solid finish and it looked close enough to being silver, eyeballing it to match the chrome OFR.

Comment

Ok, I did some stuff. I think 220x220x220 is closer to silver than all 240s. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You better post the results in the other thread for us to see when you're done. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Upload a sparkle finish! In the URL window

Comment

Working...
              X