Welcome to the board.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...0&page=0#30990

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Custom shop percentage deduction?

Hi Mom.

Comment

And now for something completely different. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

There are 58 other people calle justiceforall on this board? I thought Metallica played ESP... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                There are 58 other people calle justiceforall on this board? I thought Metallica played ESP... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those guys are fag imposters. The real Metallica played Jacksons and died after And Justice for All.

Comment

They actually got their ESP endorsement around that time. Before that, James mainly played a Gibson Explorer, with Kirk switching between his RR, a Gibson V, and his Fernades Frankenstrat.

Comment

Here we go again! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Noodles summed it up quite nicely.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I left out a couple of axes in there, but those were definately the most import ones. I don't think any guitar players really care about the crappy Gibson copy James played early on.

Comment

I do! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k Just been trying to find out what brand it was, for the sake of knowing. Kirk also started playing TA's around the time (and a bit before) of his ESP endorsement. And James did whip out the KV quite some times during the MOP tour.

Talking about the ESP board, btw. I can't stand 2 minutes in that place.

Comment

I'll have to see if my g/f knows. She's a huge fan, and has all kinds of mystic tomes on the subject. I think she has so much Metallica stuff, she could probably draw a pentegram on the ground in ink made from shredded concert tees, sprinkle the ground with picks and fan club mags, and conjure up James' guitar tech to answer the quetion.

Comment

Same here man... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (myself, not the g/f [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

There's a guy I know from the fanclub forums called montyjay.

www.montyjay.com

He has some nice pics and info on gear of the band. It's not by any means complete, but it's nice and a good start. (He's worshipped by all the sheep on the ESP boards) I personally love going through my magazines and stuff, scouring the interviews and pictures to find new gear etc.

-----

Just found out that the JCF CS generator is popular on there. They use it to make their dream custom guitars and then slap a ESP logo on there with photoshop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Good reading. They hate their And Justice for All tone, yet evryone else loves it (I think). WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X