why is a Strathead so important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is a Strathead so important?

It's a simple matter of preference,some love stratheads,some don't,it's important to some & not to others!!
    Just opinions,every one's got 'em & everyones entitled to 'em...even dudes that have never owned a strathead yet think their opinions are the only ones that matter!!LOL!!

Besides we all know the real reason stratheads are so cool...chicks dig 'em!!

Comment

Charvel Strat Body (no pickguard) + Maple Strat head = Sex.

Comment

Nick, I think you are closs IMHO. I got into this whole thing orginally in '84 or so when trems were on everything. Because of that, I am not comfy playing a reg. v-trem strat, even though a prefer the body style over a LP.
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

yes they do belong on strats.including jackson strats

Comment

I like both stratheads and pointies. Don't care for other Charvel / Jackson designs. This is probably indicitive of guys who are now 35-45 when these guitars really peaked in popularity. Pointies used to be a big deal when they came out in the early to mid 80's. Stratheads were not thought of as "cool" then. The pointy had a "agressive metal" look that was highly copied and sought after. After the market was flooded and times changed, nobody cares as much. I lost count of how many of mine and others pointies were damaged, broken, nicked, the uglyness of the veneer peeling / bubbing up, etc. Stratheads are less likely to experience these drawbacks. Plus a strathead design doesn't lock a player into one image, genre of music, era, etc. Stratheads only look "right" though on strat bodies. Also, a strat body w/ pickguard looks better with a strathead vs. a pointy. Pointies (reverse and regular) can look great on everything. Of course this is all subject to opinion and preferences. Its all good. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Why are stratheads good, why are boobs good? they just are [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had boobs, I would sit around and play with them all day.....instead, I'm stuck playing with my various Stratheads - which is almost as fun, sometimes better [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Why are stratheads good, why are boobs good? they just are [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had boobs, I would sit around and play with them all day.....instead, I'm stuck playing with my various Stratheads - which is almost as fun, sometimes better [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to work with a giril who used to play with her cans in front of me sometimes (she was still wearing a shirt, but you gotta take what you can get!) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve E

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to work with a giril who used to play with her cans in front of me sometimes (she was still wearing a shirt, but you gotta take what you can get!) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend with rather huge knockers who let me fondle her boobies. It's a generous gesture me thinks. Even in the middle of class.

For the strathead argument: It's not important, it's all in your heads [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img].

Comment

Working...
                  X